StreamingEmbed + Vast Ads System + Enconding HLS + Multi Storage Server + Player Encrypted

onyxdeveloper

Hello, this time I want to present an HLS video transmission system.

Our system includes the following notable features:

Custom Vast Advertising System: You can integrate third-party ads through Vast technology or use our own advertising system directly in the script.
Encrypted HLS Encoding: HLS chunks are encrypted, ensuring that even if someone manages to obtain a chunk, they will not be able to read it due to the strong security measures in place.
Player with Reinforced Security:
1.Our player is designed with several layers of security to protect your content:
Only allow authorized domains.
2.Precautions have been taken to avoid viewing the source code or using the browser inspector to extract the actual link.
3.Browser extensions that might try to obtain the actual HLS link to track the location of videos are blocked.
Multi-Server Compatibility: If you run out of space on one server, you can add more servers, either VPS or dedicated servers.

Additionally, our system offers the flexibility to upload videos locally or remotely.

Note: When referring to servers, we are referring to virtual private servers (VPS) or dedicated servers.

jaXGxtE.png

Cys7GOQ.png

XSUHjNy.png

Note: Please overlook the simple design; My strength lies in programming, not design.

If you would like to see a demo of our player, please feel free to contact me.

Price: $350

Special Offer: $200 for the first two purchases.

If you need a demo of the player using the system with the HLS, send a message, they will be able to verify that it will be impossible to get the file link, let alone locate where the video files, etc. are hosted.

42 comments
Back