Dedicated Streaming server [DMCA friendly]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadyweb

Hello,

I need a streaming server and here is the main requirements:

Disk Space: 8TB (expandable, more if it can't be expanded)
RAID setup: RAID0
Ram: 16-64GB
Network: 1GB Unmetered or +150TB

My servers rarely get DMCA complains but I'd prefer that the provider is DMCA friendly. Let me know if you need any extra information.

4 comments
Hello,

We currently host few Streaming websites (I cannot mention their names due to our Privacy Policy)

This is what I can offer you

[FONT=&quot]Dual Intel Xeon X5650 (6x2.66GHz)
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]3x2TB HDD (6TB HDD)
24GB RAM
1Gbps Port (Unmetered Bandwidth)
Price: $202/mo

OR

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Intel Xeon E3-1240 (4x3.30GHz)
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]3x2TB HDD (6TB HDD)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
16GB RAM
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]1Gbps Port (Unmetered Bandwidth)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Location: Ukraine (DMCA Friendly)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Price: $177/mo

More information: Ukraine Dedicated Servers

[/FONT]​

Hello,
We can offer you the following configuration -

Intel Xeon E3-1231v3 3.40GHz, 16GB ECC DDR3 RAM, 4x2TB HDD, 1Gbit @ Unmetered CDN/Streaming Allowed, Netherlands

232 EUR Per month + one time setup fee 58 EUR (Setup fee not required if you buy for 3 or 6 months)
222 EUR per month if you pay for 3 months + no setup fee.

Let us know if you are interested.

Hello,

While we know it's not the cheapest offer you can get, we recommend that once you had enough of the problematic hosts and had enough headaches with your streaming needs - come to us and enjoy high quality hosting.

Here is our quote to match your needs:

Processor: Xeon E3-1246V3
Cores: 4x3.50GHz + HT
RAM: 32 GB
Storage: 8 TB in RAID 0
Dedicated 1 Gbps Unmetered Port (Jaw-Dropping Network - Guaranteed!)
Hosting In The Netherlands
Special Price: Only $349/Month

You can find more information about our DMCA Safe Dedicated Servers here.

You can read more about our True-Unmetered™ Streaming Dedicated Servers here.

Keep in mind that each and every one of our dedicated servers comes with the following features:

» 100% Uptime SLA Guarantee
»» We will refund 1% of your payment for each 1 minute of downtime. This industry leading SLA speaks for itself.
You can read more about it here: https://www.maple-hosting.com/uptime-guarantee-sla

» 15 Minutes Support Replies
»» We know how frustrating it is to wait for support which is why we reply to support tickets within an average of 15 minutes (all day, every day).

» 100% Network Uptime In 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
»» Our past shows you how our future looks like. We've had 100% network and power uptime since 2013 and we work hard to make sure this figure stays unchanged.

» Perfectionists Since 2008
»» With over 8 years of experience in the industry, you should expect nothing less than a perfect service.

» Your Own Personal Agent
»» Like with a concierge in a hotel, with us, you get your own personal agent whose job is to make sure you're happy with all aspects of your hosting experience.

» Platinum Control Panel
»» Our home-made control panel will allow you to complete the following actions with just a few clicks: Power Control, OS Reinstalls, rDNS Setup, Rescue Mode & More.

» Jaw-Dropping Network
»» Each server is connected to its own dedicated 1 Gbps port and is able to reach incredible network speeds. You can read more about our network on our website, it's mind blowing.

» Dedicated Resources
»» Your Dedicated Server is 100% yours, no more sharing. You get full root/admin access, and complete power.

And so much more. You'll absolutely love it.

We always say that once you try our hosting, you never want anyone else's. :)

Hello,

I need a streaming server and here is the main requirements:

Disk Space: 8TB (expandable, more if it can't be expanded)
RAID setup: RAID0
Ram: 16-64GB
Network: 1GB Unmetered or +150TB

My servers rarely get DMCA complains but I'd prefer that the provider is DMCA friendly. Let me know if you need any extra information.

Hello ,

We saw your request and we are in happy mood that we can offer you what you need , we provide high stream dedicated servers with quality hardware and high speed network. We provide private hosting with high privacy and confidence , you can choose between DMCA flexible or DMCA ignored streaming servers per your needs. For more please do contact us directly via below methods.

If you need to contact our web hosting company you can do it with one of the following ways :
On our Skype id undergroundprivate or email sales.undergroundprivate.com@clientlogin.sx or please use the ticket system via contact us on our official website.

Thank you ,
Yours UndergroundPrivate.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back