Status
Not open for further replies.

danzante

Hello friends! I tell them my experience with streamin.to .

The night of April 4, 2016 last night I got to my account stremin.to to know how much was the minimum payment as it had 11.45 usd.

It turned out I discovered that the minimum was 10 usd ... I said , I 'll wait until tomorrow to 12usd matted and ask me my payment .

Oh !, surprise !!!! .. I woke up today with 0.02 cents . He was already charged my gain . And a bitcoin account , I have bitcoin , and I know stremin.to not pay for bitcoin , I ??????? doubts arise .

Last edited:
5 comments
Looks like your account got hacked and or you use Zoom uploader for uploads. From my experience with streamin.to, I can only accuse them of shaving their ass off but stealing? Don't think so.

The night of April 4, 2016 last night I got to my account stremin.to to know how much was the minimum payment as it had 11.45 usd.

It turned out I discovered that the minimum was 10 usd ... I said , I 'll wait until tomorrow to 12usd matted and ask me my payment .

Oh !, surprise !!!! .. I woke up today with 0.02 cents . He was already charged my gain . And a bitcoin account , I have bitcoin , and I know stremin.to not pay for bitcoin , I ??????? doubts arise . Who steal me ?. The same streamin.to ??

Hi there,

Sorry this happened to you, it does seem as though your account was compromised. Did you happen to have the security lock feature enabled? This would prevent someone from changing your account details.

Could you send us an email (support at streamin.to) or a pm with your username? I'll look into this further.

After looking into the issue further, it appears your account was indeed compromised and we have returned the funds to your account.

Please ensure you have security lock enabled, and change your password frequently.

http://www.wjunction.com/102-file-host-affiliate-discussion/184659-z_o_o_m-uploader-tool-scam.html

Last edited:
Looks like your account got hacked and or you use Zoom uploader for uploads. From my experience with streamin.to, I can only accuse them of shaving their ass off but stealing? Don't think so.

Thanks for your comment. Streamin.to greeted me immediately. And my balance is saved .

Oh !, surprise !!!! .. I woke up today with 0.02 cents . He was already charged my gain . And a bitcoin account , I have bitcoin , and I know stremin.to not pay for bitcoin , I ??????? doubts arise . Who steal me ?. The same streamin.to ??

Thanks to Streamin.to for your immediate attention. I solved my problem with my balance .
Will be more careful from now on .
streamin.to greetings , you are great !

Last edited:
@danzante in future before labeling anyone/thing as a scam, make sure you have & post the proof to back it up.

Title edited - removed Scam

Last edited:
Can i Get Free Premium Member ship Streamin.to ?

i have huge collection of movie, all they are above 2gb file size so i cant upload and share,,, i joined 3days ago, username=Coolmrrocky, so streamin.to can u plz upgrade my account.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back