Status
Not open for further replies.
16 comments
The moment we set foot on THIS ground (file hosting affiliates) we already have taken the risk of being scammed or not-getting-paid. Been here for a long period of time already and I still have collectibles from megavideo, putlocker/sockshare, played/playedto, filenuke/sharesix, vodlocker/vidbull/filehoot and some various file hosting sites that I can barely remember... and lately, STREAMIN/ZSTREAM. Trust me, it really feels bad if you sum up all your unpaid PayOuts and the time and effort you have exerted to work for them but that's how it is I guess since it is part of the risk. I only hope that there will be someone on the internet that are able to monitor these runaway sites' Admins the moment they open another hosting sites so that people like us won't get scammed for the second time or even more.

yeah it's pretty depressing if you go deep into it... I could have a nice car off of all these years' missed farewell payouts or a cool vacation or something x)

Last edited:
is that possible because they still fix issue about payment processor from third party? but why he stop earning counts

I say this with all sincerity and without any sarcasm at all, honestly: I really admire people who are as positive as you. I can't personally think anything positive about this host at all at this point and wish Matt nothing but awful things. But I hope you're the one who's right and there's still an explanation.

Last edited:
My "cookie" about Streamin.to

Przechwytywanie.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back