Streamin.To - Video Hosting | Earn up to $45/10k | Monthly Contests

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought the intelligence of the human being was bigger, stop uploading files that will not pay a dollar, has raised the fees to upload files like crazy and go with the money, please think a little do not be silly those fees No one can pay them.

I can not believe what's going on , I trusted you and I always supported you! It's two months since you're excused for having problems !

I have stopped working until I get my reward at my work !

Here will be your end if you do not do something with payments !

$XXXX.73
PENDING

I wonder when the big linking sites are going to pull streamin.to from there approved hosts, because there still actively adding streamin.to on updated movies,,,,,, no word for days again from matt, not one person has being paid, this is looking worse and worse,

Well, He did start paying more so maybe the more we "earned" the more he made and the more he gets to keep from our "earnings." could always look at it that way or hope that he pays since he always did.

Directors of wjunction close this streamin.to thread this gentleman is a scammer.

Already you can ask for forgiveness to all you did not say that your streamin.to paid that it was legal, you do not know anything fool

Last edited:
Directors of wjunction close this streamin.to thread this gentleman is a scammer.

Already you can ask for forgiveness to all you did not say that your streamin.to paid that it was legal, you do not know anything fool

We have already asked the moderators to close the thread until payments are sent. Seems some can't wait before calling scam.

Have decided to move back to our bi-weekly system as this has taken too long to setup and isn't working as intended.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back