Streamin.To - Video Hosting | Earn up to $45/10k | Monthly Contests

Status
Not open for further replies.
348kac4.jpg

Aware of the issue with views, working on it.

They continue to pay in zStream? ...

Request payout: $12.65
Minimal payout is $15

Payments history
DateAmountStatus
2016-04-30$20.91PAID
2016-03-26$70.60PAID
2016-01-28$15.70PAID
2015-11-29$20.35PAID
2015-10-27$160.00PAID
2015-10-13$265.80PAID

It is far worse than streamin or it's just me. This is all I got since the last time I got paid and as you can see from my previous payouts, my earnings dropped pretty big time. I talk to Matt to check my account but he said that there's nothing wrong with it. Of course I did not believe it for the reason that I am doing better on my files day after day and views are flocking but stats not changing. By the way, I know a couple of sites that pays as good as streamin and zstream when they started, you can PM me if you feel like working with them.

Last edited:
not counted

The 09.10 and 09.11 views is not counted for my.

Please, fix it! Or leave this video hosting site.

The video is encoded slow, like a snail.

This site it's getting worse.

It is far worse than streamin or it's just me. This is all I got since the last time I got paid and as you can see from my previous payouts, my earnings dropped pretty big time. I talk to Matt to check my account but he said that there's nothing wrong with it. Of course I did not believe it for the reason that I am doing better on my files day after day and views are flocking but stats not changing. By the way, I know a couple of sites that pays as good as streamin and zstream when they started, you can PM me if you feel like working with them.
Would definitely recommend avoid zstream. Payment got denied even though I had legitimate views, but didn't complain since it was only one payment. Then he implemented a script that cut down my earnings by 90%. When I asked him to check it, he says there's no problem.

Can definitely understand the frustration. Working on streamlining the payment process to make everything faster. Will have payments sent within the 1-3 days from now on. If not we will send a bonus of 10% or 10$, whichever is greater.

I keep your word }:-) Today is 12th.

Payments history
DateAmountStatus
2016-09-05$xx.32PENDING

All the best :)

streamin.to is very shady host wouldn't recommend it to anyone. be aware using it he rejected my payment couple weeks ago without a good reason and I haven't heard from him since. plus they constantly fuck around with views to rip of more affiliates

Would definitely recommend avoid zstream. Payment got denied even though I had legitimate views, but didn't complain since it was only one payment. Then he implemented a script that cut down my earnings by 90%. When I asked him to check it, he says there's no problem.
Yeah, I could have walked away the time that Matt implemented a new view count script but to show my loyalty since I think I am one of the first few members of both STEAMIN and ZSTREAM, I stayed until this very day and perhaps he'll realize that we deserve a better treatment (a better view count script technically speaking) since we stayed with him from thick to thin, but, it has been a year at least for ZSTREAM that members don't earn due to that view count script and now this is happening on STREAMIN. Let's wait some more time, maybe he'll compensate for the days that we lost (I really hope so). And for Matt, kindly PM me, I have something very important to talk to you about.

Yeah, I could have walked away the time that Matt implemented a new view count script but to show my loyalty since I think I am one of the first few members of both STEAMIN and ZSTREAM, I stayed until this very day and perhaps he'll realize that we deserve a better treatment (a better view count script technically speaking) since we stayed with him from thick to thin, but, it has been a year at least for ZSTREAM that members don't earn due to that view count script and now this is happening on STREAMIN. Let's wait some more time, maybe he'll compensate for the days that we lost (I really hope so). And for Matt, kindly PM me, I have something very important to talk to you about.

hello to me either, tells me good reproductions streamin.to something wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back