Streamin.To - Video Hosting | Earn up to $45/10k | Monthly Contests

Status
Not open for further replies.
DateAmountStatus
2016-03-29$xx.86PENDING

Username: annecruz19

Payments are sent on the 15th & 30th of each month. Request payment at least 1 day prior to these dates (14th/29th),

Hello brother you may be have to wait util 15th of this month. OR may be they will pay you.

I am not a big earner. But they pay me on time. I always request payments prior to there dead line.:wave:

Last edited:
DateAmountStatus
2016-03-29$xx.86PENDING

Username: annecruz19

Payments are sent on the 15th & 30th of each month. Request payment at least 1 day prior to these dates (14th/29th),

Hello brother you may be have to wait util 15th of this month. OR may be they will pay you.

I am not a big earner. But they pay me on time. I always request payments prior to there dead line.:wave:

I always cash out on 14 and 29 and they pay me on time. Today is delayed.

2016-01-14$xx.69
PAID
2015-12-14$xx.56
PAID
2015-11-29$xx.44
PAID
2015-11-14$xx.79
PAID

Can definitely understand the frustration. Working on streamlining the payment process to make everything faster. Will have payments sent within the 1-3 days from now on. If not we will send a bonus of 10% or 10$, whichever is greater.
I keep your word }:-) Today is 4th.

Payments history
DateAmountStatus
2016-03-21$xx.26
PENDING

All the best :)

Although you pay decent rates, I think it's time for us to move on because you are missing your own payment schedule for the second time in a row. And in no time you will be just another scam video file host.

To me they are not a scum host yet. All the hosts are now shaving the view counts.What to do, they also have to earn know.Lets be patient. Streamin DOT To will pay you.

Although you pay decent rates, I think it's time for us to move on because you are missing your own payment schedule for the second time in a row. And in no time you will be just another scam video file host.
They have been around for 2 years and always pay. They are trusted. Make sure to follow guidelines on requesting payment if you want to be paid on time, instead of getting mad and saying lies.

streamin rates are gr8, if u wanna complain about rates have a look at vodlocker rates ------------- streamin videos wud get us so many more views if they had a buffer status, i dont even watch streamin links cos pauses too much and i cant pause and let it buffer ahead, streamin please add it buffer

anyone having trouble logging in? it always says "Incorrect Username or Password"

Also the forgot password option doesn't work. Nothing happens after clicking "Send Password"

Matt please check pm it's really important

Last edited:
Clone upload option has been added, as well as several ftp servers for faster uploading.

If you have any additional features you would like added feel free to let us know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back