Streamin.To - Video Hosting | Earn up to $45/10k | Monthly Contests

Status
Not open for further replies.
please add option to export filenames along with links just like on flashx something like links - filename or embed code - filename

thank you

Streamin.to

Hello, you can move Greece and Cyprus to tier 3 or 4? please.. thanks!!
Also, how i can stop delete my videos if is inactive for many days?

Last edited:
1972619-20150911-P1mt6S.png

i have one question when i put embed code on my website i cant make money from them in reports no views,i get money only when i put HTML code but then all my visitors will be redirect to my video on streamin.to which is annoying process to get stream.Is there any other way to get views directly from embed code and get paid..

i have one question when i put embed code on my website i cant make money from them in reports no views,i get money only when i put HTML code but then all my visitors will be redirect to my video on streamin.to which is annoying process to get stream.Is there any other way to get views directly from embed code and get paid..

We count embedded views. Please note the user needs to watch at least 10% of the video for it to be counted as a view.

I put embeded and html code on my website from embeded videos i get 1 views and no pay and for html i get 1 views and i get about 0.0040$....Embede code count views but i didnt get payments for that views i stick with html code anyways thx man...
And the video is viewed at least 40% ...

Last edited:

We count embedded views. Please note the user needs to watch at least 10% of the video for it to be counted as a view.

Hi , can you upgrade mi account to premium another time? I need more storage to work. Thankss!!

USER: diablo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back