Streamin.To - Video Hosting | Earn up to $45/10k | Monthly Contests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paid thanks but my earnings got too low. From $100 to $15. Wonder why our country(Philippines) is the only one exempted although we send a lot of traffic. Other video host and ads counts our traffic. Too bad. I'm feeling sorry to myself. :facepalm:

You could warn us from the start that you'll be removing our country from the view count not suddenly after a few months after we already uploaded our videos and send u continuous traffic.

Streamin.to depends of ad networks to pay their users, so if a ad-network don't have any ad to philippines, they have to reduce the payment rate. That's very common. That's why you should focus on providing content from tier 1 coutries such as USA, UK, CAN, GER. They will always have ad spots available.

Hello, i was wondering if the admin knows about these server " 95.211.140.210:80 " these is the black sheep. Almost all files that are uploaded on that server give video not found, or occasionally after loading for a long period of time the video finely start playing.

I don`t know if that`s the Servers Ip , but that`s the address when the video loads so i assume that`s it.

Thank you for everything. And keep it up! Your the best.

Hello, i was wondering if the admin knows about these server " 95.211.140.210:80 " these is the black sheep. Almost all files that are uploaded on that server give video not found, or occasionally after loading for a long period of time the video finely start playing.

I don`t know if that`s the Servers Ip , but that`s the address when the video loads so i assume that`s it.

Thank you for everything. And keep it up! Your the best.

Working on it.

Last edited:
Hi Streamin whats going on my video files i upload today am getting this here

Not able to generate video link:500 Can't connect to 95.211.140.210:80 (connect: Connection refused)

Edit: and on some of my videos upload it a few days ago am getting this here

Not able to generate video link:Can't symlink:Read-only file system

Last edited:
  • Free Premium upon request (faster upload/encoding, no ads. Requires 10k views per month)

My nickname: turysta16

Is it possible to upgrade my account ?

Account problem

Hi! My yahoo account has been hacked and I can not disable the security lock in my account to enter paypal email or to change account email. Please help me with this issue, streamin. My username ineedmoney

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back