StreamHide.com 2023 - HLS CDN Streaming | Unlimited Storage & Bandwidth | 360p/480p/720p/1080p - Keep Orginal | Lifetime Video | Custom ADS

Works,

but can you also make it so first caption will be automatically switched on? I added two (caption_1 and caption_2) but they arent activate by default I need to switch them on.

thx!
Hi, our technical team is working on fixing this error, please wait a moment. Thank you
Post automatically merged:

Subtitles if they are in .srt and are within in mkv files are automatically captured and made available in the player and can be turned on or off.
Hi, Did you mean want to turn on or off the subtitle inport feature for mkv videos?

Last edited:
Hi, our technical team is working on fixing this error, please wait a moment. Thank you

Hi, Did you mean want to turn on or off the subtitle inport feature for mkv videos?
No, I answered another user for subtitles, I asked how to make a copy of filemanger links

I want StreamSb all data Import
Hi,
You can use url upload to transfer data. Ty!

No, I answered another user for subtitles, I asked how to make a copy of filemanger links
Oh thanks for the support.
With video coppy, I'll tell the tech to add it as soon as possible. You're always welcome!

Last edited:
Hello admin, i recently started using your website. I really like this website. But i have a request can i url upload from rapidgator links . I have premium account of rapidgator. Please reply

Hello admin, i recently started using your website. I really like this website. But i have a request can i url upload from rapidgator links . I have premium account of rapidgator. Please reply
Hello!
Sorry we don't support rapidgator link upload
You can choose from the links we have list on the upload url page. Thanks!

best wishes
Hello! Thank you for your wishes, Have a nice day, StreamHide is looking forward to your cooperation. Glad to hear back, do you have a Streamhide account? Please create an account then send me your username. https://streamhide.com/?op=registration

What a disappointment, I expected more ...
Hello, This is the terms of StreamHide we will not change, not part of our plan committed to hosting with the least amount of ads, so it will be very friendly to your user experience. Hope to increase your good sales.

Last edited:
Am I the only one to notice this problem?
At the bottom right of the page, I can choose to display 100,50,100,500 video per page,
why the first 100 is not 25 ? so 25,50,100,500 video per page

Am I the only one to notice this problem?
At the bottom right of the page, I can choose to display 100,50,100,500 video per page,
why the first 100 is not 25 ? so 25,50,100,500 video per page
Hello, Thanks for your information, We will fix this bug. Best regards

API create folder was reported more 1 month but it does not fix - can you check it?
Hello, Where do you report the generated API create folder for more than 1 month? I have not received this information from you. We will take care of this for you as soon as possible

Payments are received very quickly, and their response is also fast.

Thank you
Hello, Great <3

Last edited:
@StreamHide
Hi there, i just joined your service as you left your advertising on my website ( how did you find my website? its in different language lol).
Anyway i'm moving on from different host and wanna try out. only downside is that even though using custom domain, it still shows your logo Streamhide and link on both top and bottom of website.
I don't want to deal with DMCA and had no issue with last host ever. Showing your details will be very troublesome, is it possible to not give any information about you as a host on custom domain?
I left a message on support chat but no anwer....

@StreamHide
Hi there, i just joined your service as you left your advertising on my website ( how did you find my website? its in different language lol).
Anyway i'm moving on from different host and wanna try out. only downside is that even though using custom domain, it still shows your logo Streamhide and link on both top and bottom of website.
I don't want to deal with DMCA and had no issue with last host ever. Showing your details will be very troublesome, is it possible to not give any information about you as a host on custom domain?

This is based on direct link. Even embed code show Embed-Streamhide on browser.

Last edited:
@StreamHide

@StreamHide

This is based on direct link. Even embed code show Embed-Streamhide on browser.
Hello, I found you using many tools to help find your website.
StreamHide looks forward to long-term cooperation and development for both sides
The technician is changing the custom domain name it shows your logo and the link at both the top and bottom of the website. Please wait
We follow DMCA policy

good site i love u,design could be better tho but everything else is great
Hello, Great. Thank you for your compliments, StreamHide will update the best new features for customers to experience. <3

Check PM when you have time, please, thank you.
Hello, I will read the message now. Thank you for your response to StreamHide. Thanks

Last edited:
Back