Stay away from DEDISERV.eu (SCAMMERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

armt

Hey Webmasters,

STAY away from DEDISERV.eu they arent honest and crappy service and scammers and always down

Before anyone come and say " dont judge on them without giving them enough time to reply "

Ok let me clarify why i said "Scammers" :

1 - Everyday there is atleast 1 hr downtime

2 - Sales team promised to add compensation to the downtime , never added a single day.

3 - Server deceased for more than 5 days and no reply from the sales team and the support team replies by " i've sent this ticket to the sales team and they will reply in the business hours " and the business hours " Monday - Friday 9AM-17PM " yet no reply from the so-called "Sales team"

if those reasons arent enough to call them scammers then we dont have scammers in that world.

Bottom line : STAY AWAY from DEDISERV.EU - NEVER CONSIDER BUYING ANYTHING from THEM.

Last edited:
8 comments
Hey Webmasters,

STAY away from DEDISERV.eu they arent honest and crappy service and scammers and always down

Before anyone come and say " dont judge on them without giving them enough time to reply "

Ok let me clarify why i said "Scammers" :

1 - Everyday there is atleast 1 hr downtime

2 - Sales team promised to add consumption to the downtime , never added a single day.

3 - Server deceased for more than 5 days and no reply from the sales team and the support team replies by " i've sent this ticket to the sales team and they will reply in the business hours " and the business hours " Monday - Friday 9AM-17PM " yet no reply from the so-called "Sales team"

if those reasons arent enough to call them scammers then we dont have scammers in that world.

Bottom line : STAY AWAY from DEDISERV.EU - NEVER CONSIDER BUYING ANYTHING from THEM.

Hi,

it would be a good idea to post proof (screenshots) to back up your information as otherwise anyone can slander any business.

[SLIDE]http://i.imgur.com/0spZa.png[/SLIDE]

[SLIDE]http://i.imgur.com/e8UCt.png[/SLIDE]

^ they have replaced my HDD and havent done anything to the ram and till now offline

[SLIDE]http://i.imgur.com/lccMB.png[/SLIDE]

after that i havent got any reply (today = 2nd of OCT)

First of all, chill. I have had many good and bad experiences with DediServ. I currently have 2 servers with DediServ and both have been running great without any problems. The sales team do not operate on the weekend which i am against too because there are many times i want to get something but sales team is not there (Dino). The tech support do try their best to help you and i have been receiving quick responses from them and problems have been sorted out asap. I suggest you give them some time, do not rage at them so they can try their best and be patient. I don't think "SCAMMERS" is the right word to be using because judging from the screenshots of tickets, they have been trying to help you.

Kind Regards,
Fish.

Last edited:
I do believe it's against the rules on WJ to call a web host a scammer without solid proof. You may want to reword your criticism. I think i read a thread somewhere on here explaining that you have to submit proof to moderators or solid proof in the thread that they have scammed you. They provided a service, that is far from scamming. There are happy clients (proof their not scammers) It's not fair to a web host when a client calls them a scammer because of the lack of something that comes with the service you purchased.

Sales teams not working on a weekend is nothing new. Quite a few popular hosting companies have this policy.

Looking at the tickets i can see that they have been trying to help you, so calling them a scam for a hardware problem (which can happen on any dedicated server) isn't really fair.

Last edited:
you are totally wrong armt
they are perfect
am with them 4 months ( dedicated server ) all the 4 months no even 1 min downtime

the best services the best dedicated server

Probably get some staff to change your title to review instead of calling them a scam. Besides, it seems like the other customers don't have a problem. It happens in web hosting, you can't keep everyone happy :p

Hope you get compensated for your downtime (:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back