Static ads CPM Network that accept's warez.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dulalala

Static ads CPM Network that accepts warez.

I currently have a warez linkingsite that is getting aroung 10K page impressions per day and it's visitors are growing on a daily basis, therefore, I think it's time to start trying to cover for server costs and all that stuff (and maybe even make some benefits).

The problem is I don't want my site to have annoying pop-ups, pop-unders, interstial ads or some intrusive advertisements of the sort, I'm looking for a company that could provide static cpm based (CPM is higly preferable as I find it more profitable but it's not a must) ads and, as I have mentioned earlier, it should allow "warez linking" websites.
The ability to select which ads to display based on their rate would be a really really sweet bonus.

Finally, when recommending a company, could you please tell me it's average rates? Companies paying at ridiculously low rates are also off the list.

Last edited:
19 comments
Smowtion sucks.
Infolinks very bad.

You should not use ads for 10K traffic.. You'll lose visitors..

Wait till you get 30-50K traffic and then use good ad network.

Try

Fidelity-media
Metanetwork
Z5X
clickosmedia

Smowtion sucks.
Infolinks very bad.

You should not use ads for 10K traffic.. You'll lose visitors..

Wait till you get 30-50K traffic and then use good ad network.

Try

Fidelity-media
Metanetwork
Z5X
clickosmedia

10K impressions is not that bad because if you have 3 ads per page then that equals 30K AD impressions total..

I have used a network that has generated 90$/day with only around 7K page impressions and about 3 ads per page... Just saying. All depends on the ad network (high quality networks ussualy pay that much but you need a quality site and not just straight warez..) And visitors country also matters alot.

USA and CANADA are always top paying

I have used a network that has generated 90$/day with only around 7K page impressions and about 3 ads per page... Just saying.

Very nice figures bxflow.
Would you mind sharing which network that was? I would be very interested in trying them. If not in public, then feel free to PM me.
Thank you (y)

10K impressions is not that bad because if you have 3 ads per page then that equals 30K AD impressions total..

I have used a network that has generated 90$/day with only around 7K page impressions and about 3 ads per page... Just saying. All depends on the ad network (high quality networks ussualy pay that much but you need a quality site and not just straight warez..) And visitors country also matters alot.

USA and CANADA are always top paying

Don't get me wrong.

You're telling that you're making $4.2 for every 1000 impression?

CPM = COST/(IMPRESSIONS/1,000).

You said 7K impression per ad/day.. So it's 21000 impressions / day.

21000/1000=21

You claiming $90/day.

90/21 = $4.28/1000 impression.

Which CPM network that would be?

I got around 150K impressions / day.. So if I place 3 ads.. That's 450K impressions /day.

450000/1000=450

You're saying $90/21K, according to that mine will be

450*$4.28 = $1925/day!

I don't think that's even possible for any network to pay $4.28 CPM!

Last edited:
There are a few in the $3/1000 range, trafficrevenue comes to mind off the top of my head.
I have heard of a few people here using them.

I am looking for another network myself but do not want pop up/under ads.

Last edited:
Yeah, I tried trafficrevenue before... But it comes with a lot of audio adverts and rubbish!!

Before adding trafficrevenue.
[slide]http://screensnapr.com/e/HkbO9i.png[/slide]

After adding trafficrevenue.
[slide]http://screensnapr.com/e/0MHvCQ.png[/slide]

Pictures speak for themselves. Page load time / Number of requests.
Everything affected by just adding one advert code from Trafficrevenue.

I have experienced that with all the networks serving dynamic ad content though.

I experienced it with 1 300X200 with both popcpm and cpm.biz.

Have you had any malware complaints or issues with trafficrevenue's ads?

I had not noticed the audio in the ads but again I have found those type of ads on most ad networks that serve dynamic ads.

Don't get me wrong.

You're telling that you're making $4.2 for every 1000 impression?

CPM = COST/(IMPRESSIONS/1,000).

You said 7K impression per ad/day.. So it's 21000 impressions / day.

21000/1000=21

You claiming $90/day.

90/21 = $4.28/1000 impression.

Which CPM network that would be?

I got around 150K impressions / day.. So if I place 3 ads.. That's 450K impressions /day.

450000/1000=450

You're saying $90/21K, according to that mine will be

450*$4.28 = $1925/day!

I don't think that's even possible for any network to pay $4.28 CPM!

Premium ad network. If I remember correctly they also had a welcome splash page which could of generated up to 30$. The 90$ wasnt everyday but some random days depending on which country the traffic came from.

The avg was 30-40$ per day with the 5-7K website impressions.

Like I said if you have 2 300x250 BOXES at the bottom of the page and lets say 1 720x90 px in the header and maybe another leaderboard after lets say 1st post with a good network you would be surprise.

Try them on a legal site with traffic mainly from USA,CA
http://www.idgtechnetwork.com/ (They like Techy,Gaming sites,etc)

and let me know.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back