starting a new warez blog

Status
Not open for further replies.

d0n2016

HI community , im starting my first warezblog and dont know which hosting to choose? Is it good to directly go with a VPS or better go with a shared hosting for the start?
Also the VPS has only 1GB ram because i dont want to invest much for the beginning, so what would be the best solution?

Shared offshore hosting 10€ / month (Netherlands location)
Managed VPS with 1GB ram 25€ / month (Russia location)

Thanks for any advice.

10 comments
In all probability the shared hosting will be faster.

1GB of memory will not run a full hosting stack very quickly, as there is no room in memory for caching the filesystem and memory is 1000s of times faster than disk.

Do read the shared host's TOS (terms of service) as Warez links or hosting are often not allowed.

you can run vps with very good performance ram and cheap price (location: germany) from company ( contabo.com ) check plz

Why u write he can use germany VPS? Germany are not offshore and when u break the law, the provider blocks your site/VPS.

This provider have very good prices, yes, but not good for any adult hosting.

Guys many thanks for your advices, i asked the shared hosting company and they allow warez linking. Its Scopehosts, they have nice plans and good prices too.

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgbold]This great reply davidweb09@gm[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular] .....
You start for share host if website you is big can use VPS even Dedicate Server...

Iam build title web warez from share host space 500 Mb and time here !!!!
[/FONT]

:))
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Next time,, Maybe big my site use VPS [/FONT]
:whistling:
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]

[/FONT]

Why u write he can use germany VPS? Germany are not offshore and when u break the law, the provider blocks your site/VPS.

This provider have very good prices, yes, but not good for any adult hosting.

Exactly. One german hosting company even deleted my files. I don't recommend German services, maybe just for absolutely white and legal projects.

I think you should start with shared hosting at the at the beginning, when you get more traffic move to vps then dedicated server when you get too much traffic.. you can check semayra.com as they have cheap and good offshore hosting (Netherlands location) .. i did the same when i started my site .. Good luck!

I think that with the Russian one you have less risk of seeing your content get deleted.

Western European countries are a lot pickier regarding intellectual property rights.

You could try a Chinese hosting company as well. Search for 'chinese web hosting company' in Google and you should get some results.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back