Status
Not open for further replies.
21 comments
I was thinking, why cant there be a mobile version of wjunction!

Like m.wjunction.com!

Ok now i cant understand why would we need mobile theme.
I have android phone and i an browse WJ with no problems.
WJ dont need mobile theme,WJ users need new phones lol

Every website is accessible through mobile. But some also have mobile themes
Taking facebook as example, the download time of facebook mobile theme is very less helping user save its bandwidth.
Mobile theme also provides easier navigation and simpler view in mobile

I've being asking for this for years now. Browsing WJ on a mobile or an iPad is a pain in the ass. For example try going to page 2 of a thread. You have to zoom in for ages before you can click on the page two link. WJ works on a mobile but that doesn't mean it's good. Working != Good or enjoyable.

Their were plans to add a mobile theme but then it was decided to look into converting WJ to IPB 3 which has a mobile theme by default so the vb mobile theme idea was dropped. Unfortunately the IPB idea was dropped as well so now we're left with nothing.

I don't know, maybe it will be added in 5-6 years but by then most other websites will be realtime 3D experiences.

I've been moderating WJ from my iPad since November and I've had no problems. I've only seen a few mobile sites that use vB, do you guys have any good examples?

Its pretty easy to browse via tapatalk
I wonder why users r complaining
U just can't use the shoutbox which is no big deal

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

or what about just a cb on mobile that will make it alot better cuz the site loads slow so if u just done a cb mobile it will load faster and everything

Last edited:
i think its a good idea

we can browse with iphone but the problem is in india most of the 3G and GPRS plans for iphone are like 10paisa/100kb so i dont think i like to pay 1$ daily just for browsing wj on mobile
so mobile theme is better idea :d
its good only with vB
personally i dont like IPB :(

i think its a good idea

we can browse with iphone but the problem is in india most of the 3G and GPRS plans for iphone are like 10paisa/100kb so i dont think i like to pay 1$ daily just for browsing wj on mobile
so mobile theme is better idea :d
its good only with vB
personally i dont like IPB :(

what about just the cb will that charge u

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back