Status
Not open for further replies.

my123world

Hey everyone,

I am developing a new site to be precise a forum with an unique touch. We will be featuring lots of things that will definitely catch the eyes of many and more.

What Do I look in a staff?

Qualities like honesty and dedication would be the basic requirements as if you possess the just mentioned that would be enough to win your place in our staff team. I believe the learning thing can happen anytime and so if you are NEW a complete beginner, I am fine with it. :)

What's your job?

I will assign that to you as soon as you nudge me up. :)

If you are interested to know more, just reply up here or PM me.

41 comments
Why would someone want to be a staff on your site, what's in it for them? Is it a paid position? Do they see any revenue from the project? Do they get a share in the ownership? Do they get any freebies?

These are all important things as no one is willing to waste their time for nothing.

Sorry, I forgot about the above things completely. Thanks for reminding me. :D

Why would someone want to come into the staff team?

Ans. This project has the potential and I believe it can reach out to become the next big thing. We have taken up some risk but above it we have worked hard to make things effective (that you can decide when the site is out officially.) :)

The site is completely and i mean COMPLETELY NON-PROFIT and will be for the people's sheer entertainment and yes, the revenue collected will be shared among the staff. The revenue will be the possible donations from people or our own other projects.

They get to be a part of the staff management and in our staff team there would be no boss so yes, they are as equal as the Admins (like me).

I don't think they would require freebies. If they do need something, we will try our level best to get it for them ;)

& Yes, if you are a really money-minded person. Please, do not JOIN us. :)

Money isn't all, success and satisfaction is more important. Money will follow then. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back