SSDLeech.com - Pure SSD Rapidleech Service - Starting from $4/month (NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are similar in a way. They allow you to download a file to your hard drive if a RL provider allows you to do so.

For example, I don't use my RL to upload to other hosts (For that I have RDP). What I use RL for is to download music from Uploaded (my provider provides a premium account) links from eg israbox and then download it to my local hard disk. Easy and fast. I could have done the same with a Debrid service (at a much higher price).

I'm currently using hostinflame, you give better service to them. that the differences ?. regards
We are using SSD, you will get superb rar/unrar speed in ours compared to others.

raring/unraring speed is crazy fast.
very much impressive.
Thanks for your Feedback.

As we told earlier, We will provide 5 free Rapidleech for WJ users in March.
We will post a thread in Giveaway section tomorrow.

no video player.please add it

Not recommended, I bought a plan of $ 8, but lacks many things as multiple downloads, video player, more premium, dlc descrypter.Me stay with hostinflame.
Good stuff, because that decompresses something faster, has more traffic discharge uploaded 7 instead of 4 gb not convince me.

Hostinflame better than ssdleech

regards

Last edited:
no video player.please add it
Not recommended, I bought a plan of $ 8, but lacks many things as multiple downloads, video player, more premium, dlc descrypter.Me stay with hostinflame.
Good stuff, because that decompresses something faster, has more traffic discharge uploaded 7 instead of 4 gb not convince me.
Hostinflame better than ssdleech
regards
You should check our features before buy using Features - SSDLeech page. Wjunction is not our support center. You have to open support tickets to solve your issues.

Also asking for support in this thread is strictly prohibited in Wjunction rules.

Last edited:
check Ticket#115859, need to adjust billing date. I have paid for 3months via payza.
btw, any good offer for 6months or anually payments?

Last edited:
check Ticket#115859, need to adjust billing date. I have paid for 3months via payza.
btw, any good offer for 6months or anually payments?
As payza payment is manually, It can take time.
Your Invoice has been paid now. If you need 6months or Annually plan, we will give you 20% discount.

Rapidleech is awesome and surprised unraring speed.
Thanks for your feedback.

please accept my request on skype...jackfreakz
Request accepted.

Last edited:
Used one month best speed ever. renewed this month. and supports are too Good. Thanks
Thanks for your review. We are always trying to improve our service.

10% Discount on any order, use Promo code: WCMSSDRL

40% discount on 3months/6months order, use Promo code: SSD6KDIS

Last edited:
Update:

Revised Disk space for all plans. New Disk space will be activated in April 3, 2015.

SSD-1 = 10GB
SSD-2 = 20GB
SSD-3 = 32GB

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back