Status
Not open for further replies.

CasaNova

Last night spydoctor found its way to my laptop and it kept popping up with bs, ur comp is infected and shit, u have to buy this rubbish to fix it. i x out and try and remove it but that doent work. every 5 minutes or so, it froze my comp, and u can see every browser open app being minimized and when its all minimized a pop up message saying ur being hacked please buy this prog pops up.

then this motherfucker shut the comp down and it wont start anymore, if i start it in normal mode a blue screen appears (desktop) minus all the apps, no cursor and i cant do shit, NOTHING AT ALL, when i do safe mode, sameshit, only it stays black and no cursor.

now i cant reformat i just need to get rid of this or get my laptop started in safe mode.

5$ FOR ANYONE WHO CAN FIX THIS SHIT.

17 comments
Please download the current version of HijackThis from HERE
  • Double click and run the installer.
  • It will install to C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis\hijackthis.exe
  • After installing, you should get the user agreement, press accept and Hijack This will run.
  • Select Do a system scan and save a log file. This will open a notepad file of everything Hijack This found, copy and paste it back here.

I'm not sure if this is possible. But, you could try installing a copy of windows on another partition (if you have another partition, that is) and boot to it. From there, you could easily kill this spyware.

Ahh sorry I misread, I havent slept t all, been awake for 14 hours, since you can't get into normal mode or safe mode we are going to have to remove it from by booting a anti virus disk so it can remove some malware so that you can atleast boot to safe mode, please do the following:

Avira AntiVir Rescue System is a Linux-based application that allows accessing computers that cannot be booted anymore.
  • Download The Avira AntiVir Rescue System from Antivir.de.
  • Just double-click on the rescue system package to burn it to a CD/DVD.
  • Then please use that CD/DVD with Avira Rescue System to boot your computer.
You'll get a boot option to either boot from hard drive or AntiVir Rescue System.
2i8vzwo.gif

Press the number 2 on your keyboard to boot into AntiVir Rescue System.

Please wait until drivers are loaded and Main menu shows. Then please select the second option “Scan your system with AntiVir” and hit Enter.
33dxve1.gif

Under Configuration, please select Scan all files, Try to repair infected files and Rename files if they cannot be removed?.
2aaby46.gif

Then please start the scan.

The Avira AntiVir Rescue System wil now
  • repair a damaged system,
  • rescue data,
  • scan the system for virus infections.

let me rephrase this. under no circumstances can i reformat. all i need is to get safe mode to run or do a restore point or w/e and i can kill spyware from there.

problem now is, safe mode is just a black screen with usual safe mode text in each corner, no cursor or anyhing else. cant use ctrl alt delete, restart cant use anything. and i cant run safe mode with networking command cause i dont understand it

another problem with that, flash :( i got 2 laptops, the one im uing now is a 13inch sony with no cd. and the one with cd is the one thats fucked

do u know how to run safe mode with command pront?|
that seems to work

cmd.exe

Crap you don't have an external cd drive? Should you have a USB drive you can boot from that but I can not guarantee if ti will work, I have never tested this from booting from a USB drive and don't know how to install it on the USB.

well you can make bootable usb/

Code:
http://www.megaleecher.net/Bootable_Kaspersky_Rescue_Disk
use this folder for kaspersky rescue
Code:
http://devbuilds.kaspersky-labs.com/devbuilds/RescueDisk10/

if you don't want to format because you have data on your hard disk.
get a live linux CD(or USB pen drive) and backup your data.After that full format with XP or wahetever and you are done.

Thanks to flash i managed to a system restore point through safe mode command promt BUT when it restored it still had exact same problem.

looks like i need to reformat this motherfucker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back