SpetsnazHost.com , CPanel ,Tech Support , Softaculous - from $1.00/Mo (RO)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup anytime :)
Just had to spend some time researching on my alternatives and I kinda knew it was there but wasn't thinking outside the box >.<
This issue will never happen again.
I am sorry for the 2 days down time. :(

Server error
The website encountered an error while retrieving http://. It may be down for maintenance or configured incorrectly.
Here are some suggestions:
Reload this webpage later.
HTTP Error 500 (Internal Server Error): An unexpected condition was encountered while the server was attempting to fulfill the request.

I am getting this error :/

My old databases are gone and I even I tried to upload them and it is being said that it already exists so I tried to create an new one with other name upload the old backup of the DB using phpmyadmin and changed the setting in config.php file but of no avail :/

Please help guys :/

Server error
The website encountered an error while retrieving http://. It may be down for maintenance or configured incorrectly.
Here are some suggestions:
Reload this webpage later.
HTTP Error 500 (Internal Server Error): An unexpected condition was encountered while the server was attempting to fulfill the request.
You might have modified your files to other permission.
And for the database how did you try to upload your MySQL?

Was going to reboot little did I know the SolusVM from the provider went down.
I contacted them to fix the issue. :facepalm:

What the Hell is Happening again its really disappoint me :facepalm:

where ru hide Spetsnaz that time i cant wait 1 day !!!

Last edited:
Okay so the provider finally responded to why the control panel was down. It was because they were getting DDoS.
So I am sorry I couldn't restart the server within 1minute like I always do.

Today at 4AM we have finally install NGINX :)

Make sure you history (cache) is cleared to the beginning of time.
All the websites I am checking that run on php to connect to MySQL are up and working properly. Using a VPN also to check and they are up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back