SpeedVID.Tv - Earn up to $40 per 10k video views - Free user friendly

Status
Not open for further replies.
I must say big thanks for such a great support, in fact I never had support like this ever !
SpeedVID.Tv gives the best support out there, if you had any issues with other host you have definitely try out this one!
I really appreciate your services ! thank again.

Thanks for your kind words !

We are continuously working on the improvements of SpeedVID. Our aim is to provide free, fast & reliable streaming service.

If you face any problems with SpeedVID i recommend members to directly contact the live support.

Support:
Skype: speedvid.tv | Gtalk: speedvid.tv | Yahoo: speed_vid | support@speedvid.tv

Or feel free to PM me, i will reply asap.

SpeedVID pay awesome for Tier 1 & Tier 2, my earning are maximized by speedvid.tv i get so many views because of fast streaming. Very good streaming host !

Payment Update:
All payments for this week has been made.

We wish you a Merry Christmas !

Remote upload will be activated today.

Update: Remote upload activated.

Last edited:
Hi,
I cant crean account,email verification not recieved !
I've tried several times..
Regards.

PS:everything ok ! Thx ;)

Last edited:
Hello wldsla,
Remote upload is activated.

Max filesize is 2 GB / Bulk upload is not allowed.

how remote upload works?
i tried to put speedvid link but it failed
i really don't know how remote upload works but i tried to put this link on it http://speedvid.tv/tc2p15lwx7kg
but after a couple of minutes this is the result "ERROR:Received HTML page instead of file"
do i need to remove http:// ? or how it really works?
also,when i tried to click the X to remove the link,nothing happen,it just return to the homepage of speedvid[hmmm]

I signed up but it keeps saying that my password is wrong on FTP..

Edit: never mind.. your embed is a scam.. just redirects to your site after showing the user a popup would never use your site ever

Last edited:
I signed up but it keeps saying that my password is wrong on FTP..

Edit: never mind.. your embed is a scam.. just redirects to your site after showing the user a popup would never use your site ever

I must agree with you brah, bcoz this issue has been reported quite a while ago ( about week or more ) And it's still doesn't fixed

how remote upload works?
i tried to put speedvid link but it failed
i really don't know how remote upload works but i tried to put this link on it http://speedvid.tv/tc2p15lwx7kg
but after a couple of minutes this is the result "ERROR:Received HTML page instead of file"
do i need to remove http:// ? or how it really works?
also,when i tried to click the X to remove the link,nothing happen,it just return to the homepage of speedvid[hmmm]

To use remote upload, you should submit only direct links and that need to be a video format that means you can upload only avi|mkv|mpg|mpeg|vob|wmv|flv|mp4|mov|m2v|divx|xvid|3gp|webm|ogv|rm formats

You can't upload RAR or zipped files.

Our technicals have seen all the uploads that failed are due to bad submission of links to upload.

But in case you like to upload from a speedvid.tv link we can do it without the direct link too. ;)

Regarding the removal link bug we will fix it asap.

@juraska

We are on it already, although a user can still watch on speedvid page until we are done with it.

Last edited:
To use remote upload, you should submit only direct links and that need to be a video format that means you can upload only avi|mkv|mpg|mpeg|vob|wmv|flv|mp4|mov|m2v|divx|xvid |3gp|webm|ogv|rm formats

You can't upload RAR or zipped files.

Our technicals have seen all the uploads that failed are due to bad submission of links to upload.

But in case you like to upload from a speedvid.tv link we can do it without the direct link too.

Regarding the removal link bug we will fix it asap.

what do you mean direct link?can you give me a sample,sorry if i didn't get it
and how many days before you delete the files that didn't get watch,i just notice some of my files got deleted

Last edited:
Payment Update:
All payments for this week has been sent.

are them payouts still on mondays?

because if so, i got skipped today ;)

Yes, we pay every Monday. ( Weekly payments )

It's still Monday over our timezone, we are never late on payments :smokin:

Last edited:
106lvg0.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back