SpeedShare.eu Official thread (earn $20/1000 downloads)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@speed24

again site loads very slow

site very unstable last few days...unable to download/upload...evrything slow

pls fix the issue

need ur reply

This site only stay down on pick hrs and up for few mints only then down again. Upload+download will be slow always. No ZOOM Uploads. Did I missed anything.. OO! Currently it's down. AGAIN! I don't know in that rate how do anyone earn form download?

site very unstable for last 7 days or so...unable to upload/download

is it time to say "GAME OVER"

@speed24

whether u sold speedshare.eu ?? is that true ?

anybody using speedshare ?? i'm very confused ??

pls i need some reply...

i cry back wupload,and old rapidgator.All new site can live max 1-2 month and start cheating.speedshare lowered the rate but he lie,and dont tell us that.(speedshare,filevice,sanshare,cloudnes.....)
every new site cheat something:
dont count the downloads
rejected the payment,he tell you uploaded warez.....
lowered rate count than he wrote
after thats,dont pay.

My story:
i used a speedshare on pps plan,but i got only one sales and i stopped use it.few days ago i got an message on warez forums from my downloader,he bought 2!!!!!!! premiums on speedshare in a day,but he doesnt got it!!!!i'am not surprise.

And i think dont use host where is there only ppd plan and the minimum payment is 20$,while you reach the limit he run with your money!

PPD IS DIED!!

You can make trusted money,only site where is there PPS plan.

Ps: i really cry wupload,old rapidgator...... This bussinnes is died!

i cry back wupload,and old rapidgator.All new site can live max 1-2 month and start cheating.speedshare lowered the rate but he lie,and dont tell us that.(speedshare,filevice,sanshare,cloudnes.....)
every new site cheat something:
dont count the downloads
rejected the payment,he tell you uploaded warez.....
lowered rate count than he wrote
after thats,dont pay.

My story:
i used a speedshare on pps plan,but i got only one sales and i stopped use it.few days ago i got an message on warez forums from my downloader,he bought 2!!!!!!! premiums on speedshare in a day,but he doesnt got it!!!!i'am not surprise.

And i think dont use host where is there only ppd plan and the minimum payment is 20$,while you reach the limit he run with your money!

PPD IS DIED!!

You can make trusted money,only site where is there PPS plan.

Ps: i really cry wupload,old rapidgator...... This bussinnes is died!

I will answer all your questions ,you dont have to worry

1. We need your support too..Thats why we are forcing PPS for these days and paying 50% for the premium sale.

2. We will bring PPD soon with same price as before.

3 We never rejected any payment.And in PPS we don't cut any money for file delete.(you have to trust us ,we get lot of emails for copyright content and we have remove that).We can show you proof emails too.

4 We will never run if you reach 20$.You will get paid like every other user.

5. IF your downloader bought premium account then please ask him to contact us.
We give instant account activaton by paypal and if he bought from reseller then he will get activation key by email from reseller

let me know if you have any other question

Correct PPD Plan Please provide

1475216-GWSXQA4.jpg

To All Speedshare.eu Users:

Speedshare.eu really pays. .I requested payouts 4 times and all time i get paid by speedshare.
This site pays on every Monday.
So, don't believe on other users.
Here is the proof:
6u9u8ynu.jpg

@ravim i have had trouble with speedshare not because of payment. That was always on time but because mainly of you. You keep hitting Speedshare with ddos attacks and taking the servers offline because you're bitter he won't do business with you. Why don't you just move on and get out of the way?

Sent from my Galaxy S III using Tapatalk 2

I'm sorry "Froomple" -I forget to post the Proof.. Anyway.. there is a proof: http://tools.pingdom.com/ping/?target=speedshare.eu&o=2&id=6508812 (Server done long time ago. Anyone can still access the main page just because of your cookies) No download links will be works.

speed24 and jimmycoolguy is the same guy.. I'm not the mod so I can't verify there IPs but I guess they are same. Maybe here use VPN for signup here.
Proof:
39xx3E6.png

Only 3 Post on WJ and date of join 22 March. speed24 using multiple accounts to prove himself TRUSTED. Which is another way to SCAM PEOPLE.

Thank You
Ravim Instead of spamming my thread you should work on your website..Anybody can see review of your website "iwebhostu.com" by just searching " iwebhostu.com review" or any other webhosting forum.You are already a poor service provider and i will recommend all about this.
Peoples here are not fool..they knows where to believe. Nobody needs you opinion which service to use or not.you can keep spamming but now you dont matter to anybody.

To all Users..You can check history of this thread..Many users have posted their payment proofs and website is working fine..Ravim is just a spammer and i request the admin to look at this matter.

All the plans like PPD and better prices are back.If anybody have any question they can PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back