Status
Not open for further replies.

CyberDeViLZ

SOPA, PIPA, and Now ACTA

g5Kt3.png

SOPA = PIPA = ACTA = Censorship!

ACTA is one more offensive against the sharing of culture on the Internet. ACTA (Anti-Counterfeiting Trade Agreement) is an agreement secretly negotiated by a small "club" of like-minded countries (39 countries, including the 27 of the European Union, the United States, Japan, etc). Negotiated instead of being democratically debated, ACTA bypasses parliaments and international organizations to dictate a repressive logic dictated by the entertainment industries.

ACTA would impose new criminal sanctions forcing Internet actors to monitor and censor online communications. It is thus a major threat to freedom of expression online and creates legal uncertainty for Internet companies. In the name of trademarks and patents, it would also hamper access to generic medicines in poor countries.
The European Parliament now has an ultimate opportunity to reject ACTA.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=citzRjwk-sQ

15 comments
SOPA ACTA Blah! Blah! Blah! Warez will last as Long as People are willing to Share* So even if they form a worldwide organization Nothing will stop Warez. NOTHING

Don't forget that other act... Paedo act (sorry I can't remember it's name) which makes it illegal not to store logs of everything we do for 18 months. My privacy is now officially non existant in my own home. :@

Just had an idea for a legislation ill call Secure Havens for Internet Pirates (SHIP)
this legistlation will protect all warez sites uploaders and file hosting agencies from harassment by alien/foreign agencies
key beneficiaries include
megaupload and all chickened up hosts I.e. filesonic
all warez torrent sites
all warez forums and blogs

don't fuck USA U LIL CUNK! FUCK THE PEOPLE THAT STARTING THIS SHYT . many of us here losing a lot and including my self. in life we got to move on. this is not the end of cash whore . but if we all united we sure come up something EVEN better way then uploading. "1 brain cant control the whole world. but all brain combine we'll rulle this world !!! " ExtremeHD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back