SONIFILES.COM - Up To 70% per sale - 50% Rebills Lifetime - Up To 50$ 10K DL - Daily

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks for the payment

stats frozen....entire day wasted...no download count

something wrong

check and reply
Hi

Thank you for your feedback and apologise for stats .

We have done some recent changes on our system and that might have cause the problem .

Anyway the issue is fixed and all will be rewarded based on their daily rates (statistic)

Best Regards

Received payment today. However my sales I made on June 1st disappeared from my account today. It was there up to yesterday so I assume when i got paid it disappeared from my balance. This is the second time, this is happening is this a bug with your system as this does not happen with any other host I use. I really like using your site, was considering making it my primary host but with this happening how can we be sure our sales are being tracked correctly?

Please have this issue addressed, thank you. user: thugster.

Received payment today. However my sales I made on June 1st disappeared from my account today. It was there up to yesterday so I assume when i got paid it disappeared from my balance. This is the second time, this is happening is this a bug with your system as this does not happen with any other host I use. I really like using your site, was considering making it my primary host but with this happening how can we be sure our sales are being tracked correctly?

Hello

Yeah we have remove 2 sales from you .
Unfortunately we had 4 sales which have been VOID from our payment system. Either their bank have rejected these payments or the users have tried to cheat and have asked for a refund .
Plus mind in 4 sales we have take off just 2 .. for more information and to see the records you're more than welcome to PM us or chat in skype soni.Files so we can send you all the screenshots and information of VOID payments.

Thank you

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Hello

Unfortunately we had 4 sales which have been VOID from our payment system. Either their bank have rejected these payments or the users have tried to cheat and have asked for a refund .
Plus mind in 4 sales we have take off just 2 .. for more information and to see the records you're more than welcome to PM us or chat in skype soni.Files so we can send you all the screenshots and information of VOID payments.

Thank you

How are these users treated? Will they still have access to download premium files? Is there a way to track their usage or prevent downloads?

Hello

Thank you

How are these users treated? Will they still have access to download premium files? Is there a way to track their usage or prevent downloads?
We block their IP and Delete their account. We try to monitor every sale as fast is possible so we can track then down and not let them to download any of premium files .

Regards!

I have requested a paypal payment at the start of the week however still unpaid, but I have generated new sales since then. Can I request for additional earned as well? Will it be added to pending request total?

Please advise.

With not receiving a response after a few days and payout still pending, I tried requesting the additional total. Other host I use would simply add it to the existing pending total. However your system prompt me that I cannot request again because I already have a pending request.

So my question is when will this pending request be paid, enabling me to request again as it's been almost a week?

Please advise accordingly,

Regards.

Can anyone enlighten me as to whether or not this host has fled? No payment or replies in a while.

Last edited:
I've just registred, by don't see any affiliate options in my account, like choosing PPS or PPD, payout wallet and so on.
Do I have to opt-in somewhere, to be an affiliate?

Also, uploading any file ends with:

Looks like, your service is still too buggy.

Last edited:
I've just registred, by don't see any affiliate options in my account, like choosing PPS or PPD, payout wallet and so on.
Do I have to opt-in somewhere, to be an affiliate?

Also, uploading any file ends with:

Looks like, your service is still too buggy.
Hello

Please send us your username so I can activate affiliate for you .

Also we had few issues with file servers lately due to upgrades we are doing .

Glad to say that everything is working perfectly.

Best Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back