SONIFILES.COM - Up To 70% per sale - 50% Rebills Lifetime - Up To 50$ 10K DL - Daily

Status
Not open for further replies.
[h=1]Internal Server Error[/h] The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator at info@sonifiles.com to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Please fix error !!!!!!

soniFiles

Please fix my error !!!
My files can not be downloaded !!!

Last edited:
Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator at info@sonifiles.com to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Please fix error !!!!!!

soniFiles

Please fix my error !!!
My files can not be downloaded !!!

Hello
Apologise to all users we have done few changes on last download page and accidentally have missed something wich have caused the error on the last page .
When we got first reports we have just checked the file servers and there was everything fine , but after we started getting more reports we have investigate and fixed it immediately.

Now we have tested all and everything is working just fine .

Best Regards
soniFiles

whats ur ppd rates ??

5,3,2,0.5 for 1000 downloads for tier 1,tier 2,tier 3.tier 4 or some other

detailed stats not available these days....not happy...i donoo whether ur count correct or not

previously detailed stats available...

pls enable detail stats again

whether u count 5 times per ip/24 hours

Last edited:
@Sonifiles

How frequent do you make payments. I usually received requested payments pretty quickly, however last one requested seems a bit longer than the others.

username; thugster

Please advise thanks.

@Sonifiles

How frequent do you make payments. I usually received requested payments pretty quickly, however last one requested seems a bit longer than the others.

username; thugster

Please advise thanks.

Hello,

Apologise for delay! We had a issue with Paypal account we will do the payments via paypal by tomorrow .

PS: for fastest payment I can suggest WMZ

Best Regards
soniFiles

@Sonifiles

username; thugster

Please advise thanks.

Hello,

Apologise for delay! We had a issue with Paypal account we will do the payments via paypal by tomorrow .

Best Regards
soniFiles

No problem, the wait is not an issue, was just curious.

Hello,

Best Regards
soniFiles

No problem, the wait is not an issue, was just curious.

Payment has been done! .

We usually do payment less than 24hours but it happens we get the funds to late or system have issue . It's not always up to us

soniFiles do u can upgrade my acc please
my acc is leo1321
my site is maxipelis.net

Hello,

We have been watching your traffic and we are sorry but we cant upgrade your account for now , if we see better results from you in the future then we can upgrade your account or if you change to PPS program then we upgrade it immediatly .

Best Regards
soniFiles

hello,

great to read all those positive comments. I'm planning to quit my 3+years host and looking for a new one.

I have registered and done some upload tests. I do prefer ftp but I can work with stable web upload. I try uploading 3 files and got "error while requesting...". I have tried with a sing file, the speed wasn't great but acceptable. than tried with another file and got "error while requesting..." again the same error...

how can I work without being able to upload ?

hello,

great to read all those positive comments. I'm planning to quit my 3+years host and looking for a new one.

I have registered and done some upload tests. I do prefer ftp but I can work with stable web upload. I try uploading 3 files and got "error while requesting...". I have tried with a sing file, the speed wasn't great but acceptable. than tried with another file and got "error while requesting..." again the same error...

how can I work without being able to upload ?
Hi

Can you please give me your username so we can setup ftp account for you . Also we are not aware of any issue with the upload. Can you please provide more information .

Best Regards
soniFiles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back