Shared SonicVM.com - cPanel, 2GB Storage, 25GB Bandwidth, CloudLinux $1.87/month 1Gbps (NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SonicVM

VIEW OUR WEBSITE: http://sonicvm.com/

Who are we?
SonicVM is leading hosting provider, providing best and cheapest virtual private servers and hosting. Our employees are 24/7 online just to make sure you get the best services.

Why us?
We are your best choice for your personal or business needs. We offer you TRUE unlimited bandwidth, quick setup(less than 24 hours), 99.9% uptime and 7-days money back guarantee. Also, SonicVM accepts some of the biggest payment gateways: all major credit cards, PayPal, Alert Pay and Google Checkout! You can select both USD and currency!

Our plans

Web hosting(shared)

Starter Hosting: £1.20 / $1.87 / Monthly
2GB Space
25GB Transfer
1 Hosted Domains
5 Email Accounts
5 MYSQL Databases
5 FTP Accounts

Click Here to Order

Business Hosting: £1.99 / $3.10 / Monthly
5GB Space
50GB Transfer
3 Hosted Domains
10 Email Accounts
10 MYSQL Databases
10 FTP Accounts

Click Here to Order

Premium Hosting: £2.99 / $4.66 / Monthly
10GB Space
75GB Transfer
5 Hosted Domains
20 Email Accounts
20 MYSQL Databases
20 FTP Accounts

Click Here to Order

Ultimate Hosting: £3.99 / $6.22 / Monthly
15GB Space
100GB Transfer
Unlimited Hosted Domains
Unlimited Email Accounts
Unlimited MYSQL Databases
Unlimited FTP Accounts

Click Here to Order

Features:

CloudLinux
Cloudflare Plugin
Script Installer
Top Notch Security
24/7 Tech Support
100% Non Oversold!
99.99% Uptime!

Test IP: 95.143.32.34
100MB Test File

Use the following promotion code! for a 25% recurring yearly or monthly discount! " TWITTER " Without quotes!

VIEW OUR WEBSITE: http://sonicvm.com/
If you have any questions don't hesitate to submit a ticket or check the knowledgebase!

Note:

For the next 5 users! please use the following promotion code! " WJFREEHOST " For your first month Free CPanel Hosting!​

Last edited:
3 comments
I made a ticket asking:

i want to know the meaning of hosted domains. What you mean with this? Addon domains or different cpanels account? I need to host about 7 websites.

I made a ticket asking:

i want to know the meaning of hosted domains. What you mean with this? Addon domains or different cpanels account? I need to host about 7 websites.

Hello,
Addon domains let you host diffrent domains on the same CPanel Account, So let's say you add another Addon domain. You then have used up one of your Addon Domains.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back