Someone 'Invading' Your House

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rocke

Few days ago I got an old friend coming to my place, we sat, talked, and discuss some memories and small things. All is good until he talked something which is 'non-sense', precisely metaphysics subjects... I was like, "hey what you're talking about, that's non-sense."

Suddenly he pointed his right finger at me and said "Shut your fucking mouth, fool!", I was burned with rage spontaneously and blew his face, we had a fight until everyone dragging us away from each other, I said "No one points their finger to me, moreover in my house!"

I kind of regretted, but he just didn't give me any room to think with his finger pointing at me in my house, I felt like someones invading my area and it's time to defend it, everyone was blaming me for it.

What do you think, did I do wrong ?

14 comments
there's noting wrong withing kicking someones ass in your own house hold if you feel that he has insulted you or your family . you was completely justified in getting physical.
I was asking about alcohol because i tend to have an extremely short temper when i drink. I have unfortunately been in over 50 fights in my life time and one of the fights got me 3 years in prison. I guess its the Irish in me i dunno, at least that's what im told.
I would advise in being careful tho . You may end up killing someone some day or getting killed yourself or end up in prison like it did.

I have no idea if your family produces wimps or people in your region chickened out over threats or insults, but a man is a man... I stand on that principle.

No, my dad is a prick to me to this day, he raised me to be hard person, not some childish, sensitive girly man.

Does the bold font remind you of anybody?

@Wayne - stop trolling man, stop posting just for the sake of it !

@OP - Does your friend have a history of such outbursts ? Or maybe something bad happened in his personal life ?

If no, then you did the right thing xD

@Wayne, yes... your dad... for being a prick (as per your words)

@Hunter, nothing as far as I know... and I didn't expect that from happening either, I kind of respected that guy... before the incident.

I guess you were on your right to get pissed off, but you over reacted a bit with the fight, in my opinion.

That's what I'm thinking, everyone telling me that he's a guest and I should treat him with respect, well... I give him the respect he deserved until he disrespected me.

there's noting wrong withing kicking someones ass in your own house hold if you feel that he has insulted you or your family . you was completely justified in getting physical.
I was asking about alcohol because i tend to have an extremely short temper when i drink. I have unfortunately been in over 50 fights in my life time and one of the fights got me 3 years in prison. I guess its the Irish in me i dunno, at least that's what im told.
I would advise in being careful tho. You may end up killing someone some day or getting killed yourself or end up in prison like it did.

Thanks for the heads up mate.

Last edited:
there's noting wrong withing kicking someones ass in your own house hold if you feel that he has insulted you or your family.

The thing is, any idiot can throw a bitch fit over something stupid.
Getting into a catfight/pissing match over whos "smarter", or whatever it was you started crying about it flat out stupid. Only time you should ever bother 'fighting' somebody is when they threaten your or touch you. Physically.

Last edited:
I agree with Wayne, it doesn't take much to have a fight with someone. Seriously, having a fight because someone pointed at you, the army needs you, you would be seriously pissed wouldn't you. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back