Status
Not open for further replies.

njyitbj

hello Guys How Are Hope You Be Fine .
I Work In Special Strategy On Uploading But It Depends On PPD Plans So I Think Is Oron Has The Most Payment On PPD 100$ So I Have Some Questions:
1-How is Download/upload speed?it is good .
2-do you think it is better than the other on PPD.
3-where i can see schedule Of Country ?
4-i saw there is account level,what is?will i get 100$ if i new?(level not matter on PPD Or Yes)
5-is it support IDM ?
6-Do you recommend me to use it or continue on filesonic .
I need your help thanks in advance .

7 comments
1. download and upload speed is good if you have a RDP or RL from EU region upload speed is very good.
2. No. Oron best choice is Sales/Rebills not PPD
3. PPD is not country specific. There is no chart exist.
4. Account level will be 2% and if there is a sale from your link then it moves to 100% and next day if no sales then it drops back to 2%
5. Once the download link generated you can download the file using IDM. but link is vaild for 24hrs only (premium users).
6. There is nothing wrong in experimenting so try it out, else just stay with filesonic.

Hope i have answered all you queries.

With ppd on oron you will earn very low, even if you will get 300-500 downloads/day...
I'm myself getting about 100 downloads per day in oron but get only 0.5/day.

Forget about it, you have to have good sales ratio to earn on PPD on Oron. If you have no sales and lots of downloads and earn from it, you won't get paid by Oron.

The best choices for PPD are FileSonic and Uploaded.

if I remember read somewhere, Oron will ban your account when request payment if you earn it only from PPD and without single sale.

so, avoid it.

I got banned for asking for payment. 1st month was at 2% level. 2nd month i got 3 sales/4 rebills and was avg 66% account level i asked to get paid ($230) last week and got banned the next day. Those MoFo's are the biggest scammers around. Filesonic IMHO screws around with the stats but at least they pay regularly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back