Some people are just insane.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarioX

Banned
Banned
Hey everybody! :)
Today I'm gogin to tell the story of someone YOU DON'T WANT to hire in any case. I'm talking about "wrestledld" (or Wargoo), a very creepy guy..
Sometimes i think that im too patient and that's why I get fooled around, but this is just too much..

I hired this guy to make 100 quality posts with url in my forum.. like 2-3 months ago. This work should have been made in 3-4 days, well today I still got 25 posts from him and 25% of it is not even with an url.8-)

But this really wouldn't disturb me in any way, since I can be very patient.. but when it comes to insults, it really makes me angry..

After the first month I cantacted him, because I wanted to know why he stopped uplaoding the posts (he made 15 in one week) and he told me that he totally forgot about my forum (well, surely he didn't about the money I gave him).. I told him: okay, no problem.. jsut make it now.. the next day he made 10 posts and then he stopped again, nothing from him for another 2 months or something.

Today he contacts me and asks me for a mediafire account I should buy, so that we can use it both :| ..well, i kinda got offended... i told him that i wouldn't buy it of course and that he should finally make the posts.. and then.. the surprise:
1444ndu.jpg

Well, I was really surprised, cause I never insulted him.. I was even always very polite with him..

This is what I get as a return from him from beeing patient and polite. Some people are just insane.

13 comments
Sorry to see what happened. Its bad when u get abused instead of stuff u paid for. This guy should be banned from WJ, if he hasnt fulfilled the commitment. But really thats really bad on his part. U took much time to report, 2Months!!!. You should have reported well before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back