Status
Not open for further replies.
28 comments
Incident now being treated by the government as a suspected terrorist attack, says the BBC's Nick Robinson

When I see words 'terrorist attack', I wanna puke. This propaganda of terrorism needs to stop. Every murder now gets characteristics of terrorism. Which is absolute rubbish.

What you'll see next, is new laws being lobbied. Just like in USA. Freedom being taken away.

I understand that what he said has nothing to do with terrorism. He killed. And that's it. Did he killed cameraman? No, he didn't. He was actually polite, and was appologizing.

This only turns into terror, when all media blows up this story out of proportions to scare away their citizens. This is how murder turns into terrorism. But you don't understand how propaganda machinery works.

I see him saying 3 lines of text, and then most of it is just cut off. Why?

oh right so lets let him off because he was "polite and appologizing". Sorry but that has to be the most fucked up thing I've heard someone say in an instance like this.

He beheaded a fellow soldier in the middle of London and dragged him in the middle of the road and then hacked him more. It's being treated as a "terrorist" attack.

Same goes with the boston marathon. Everyone was going mental at people because they said it was a terrorist attack and it turned out to be one!

He killed and that's it? Sorry but where the hell are you from to say that? Our government is fucked up as it is.

These two guys are being treated in a BRITISH hospital after killing a BRITISH soldier. They will have to use tax payers money to keep these people behind bars it's pathetic as it is without you blaming the media.

The world has started to turn out more crazy day-by-day.. I dont understand why people just can't do things that benefits the mankind and some how themselves too. Why do all these bullshit crap? and finally bring up such exotic news items which help the TRP of these idiotic news channels to touch the skies everyday.

All these things are just beneficial to these BUSINESS and NEWS organizations and for the COMMON people it serves nothing more than momentary chit-chat.

as the guy said to the camera "Our women have to see this day by day and so should yours" what the fuck runs through Muslims heads?

It's not about just one religion (Islam) as I have many of my muslim friends talking and we discuss all these things quite like everyday. I am not a muslim but in no way has any religious book or any religion has asked all these people to adapt such shit. It's just the crooked up faggots who want to attain the power and rule the world by getting all these people (who kill themselves) to do such activities. It's not JIHAD or any other thing.. It's the bullshit thoughts and nature of people that gets them to do all this.

oh right so lets let him off because he was "polite and appologizing". Sorry but that has to be the most fucked up thing I've heard someone say in an instance like this.

Because you hear what you want it to sound like, not what it's being said. When did I said 'let him off' ?

as the guy said to the camera "Our women have to see this day by day and so should yours" what the fuck runs through Muslims heads?

No, he didn't said that. You want it to sound like that, but it's nothing like that.

I appologize that women had to witness this today, but in our land our women have to see the same. You people will never be safe. Remove your government, they don't care about you.

If you don't understand what he's saying then don't try to interpret his words.

but in our land our women have to see the same.

He was talking about your military, being present in his country.
This is how 'their women have to see the same'.
I don't want to sound like I am justifying what he did, no I don't, what he did is for death penalty, but I know exactly what he's talking about. This is revenge, not terrorism.

Just watch BBC how everyone is already going out with statements of 'act of terrorism' terrorism, on streets of London, terrorists attack, terrorists incident, terrorist threat, damn, in just 5 lines of text he repeated 15 times same words.

Officials said they will investigate, while propaganda is forcing it to be a terrorist attack. So, again, like we already saw how this happens, officials will accept what media already said, because it's what public already absorbed, and seed is planted.

Officials didn't confirmed or denied if victim is soldier, or not. But media is already all over the place, scaring people to death.

@Cvrle, he did say about the women:
He added: "I apologise that women have had to witness this today, but in our land our women have to see the same. You people will never be safe. Remove your government, they don't care about you."

This statement does point to the fact that he's a terrorist:
The footage shown on the ITV website shows a man, speaking to the camera, saying: "We must fight them as they fight us. An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth."
I understand its a revenge attack. But aren't pretty much every terrorist attacks revenge attacks?

9/11 happened because US bombed Laden's camps in Afghanistan, added western culture to Saudi Arabia, etc.
Terrorist attacks in India have occurred recently due to the hanging of Afzal Guru and several other people.

Based on his slogans, I would say he's probably Taliban or someone who were fought by NATO forces in Afghanistan.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...ror-attack-in-London/articleshow/20216192.cms

It mentions he shouted Islamic slogans. Whether Islamic or not, what he shouted does indicate he's a terrorist.

His words don't sound like domestic attack. He says "your government", if it was a domestic government he would have perhaps referred to say "Our government".

---------- Post added at 01:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:52 AM ----------

53596239f7884714ac72247.png

I don't think they we're Islamic.. that report you showed says only ""God is greatest" in Arabic, media reports said."

Media reports said..

That's just more propaganda.

Anyways, a sad day in the life of that guys family and people who knew him, and a sad day to the people who had to witness that act.

TOI edited their article. I certainly remember they had earlier posted that the man shouted Islamic slogans, now they just replaced it with "God is greatest" in Arabic.

It's quite sad what happened to the soldier and very sad.

I agree with some of the people who said NEWS media is making money out of this.

If anyone remembers, just a few months back not one but TWO Indian soldiers were beheaded on Indo-Pak border's Line of Control where Pakistani Soldiers had beheaded and severely mutilated one of the solider's head. The extent to mutilation was so much that his face was beyond recognition, and his mother was not allowed to look at the face... it was that bad! And there was no hype in World News as there is right now for attack in UK.

I really wish that these news medias leave behind their money making incentive and actually focus on spreading news and awareness, if they had properly reported the Indian soldier's beheading, that probably countries like US and UK would have pressurized Pakistan to conduct a thorough probe into the matter. Even today the perpetrators have not been caught.

Maybe that's your understanding of terrorism.

If some army would come in my country, and kill all my family, and I come in their country to seek for revenge, I'm a terrorist?
That's just plain stupid, if you don't see who's the real terrorist here.

See, the story is: some group of people pulls 9/11, lets assume that is what happened, and call the group terrorists, and then, entire army of one country, invades 2 sovereign countries, killing MILLION people over 3000 lost people. That isn't terrorism, right? But when one survivor comes, to seek revenge for what they did in his country, that is terrorism? So, how that works one-directlonal only?

Sorry that I see the bigger picture, and can't call this the act of terrorism.

Btw, again repeating, not trying to justify his actions. I am pointing out how media is treating this. No one could come close to the body, they already published how victim is soldier, how is that even possible, when no one identified the victim?

wEnRSJx.jpg

Uncut video http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4938197/shooting-in-woolwich-london.html

TELL THEM TO BRING OUR TROOPS BACK SO WE CAN ALL LIVE IN PEACE....

This tells me he's british citizen, if he's calling back british troops, and calling them 'our'

If anyone can, download full video, it needs to be preserved. Uncut video tells different story.

I was just on the bbc site and in the views of the people area its written jihadis how the fuck does this man look like a jihadi are u fucking insane, This just a British citizen whom might be high on drugs or something or literally fucked and why the fuck do make a fuss out of this.
If lets suppose someone else did it then it wouldnt be any news ah and now the word jihadi is in it and now its a fucking terror attack are u guys fucking insane or something like that
If it were a terror attack not only 1 guy would be killed alot of others would be killed too.
Stupid fucks dont know what a terror attack is , Come to my country and u will get to know what a terror attack is

This is fucking disgusting i do wish we had the death penalty, These guy's are animals nothing more.

Watching the video that twat had no idea what he was talking about, He was using Islam as an excuse to brutally kill someone.
He had a full British accent which meant he was born here and my guess is he has a Somalian background i fucking doubt he has even been to Afghanistan or any other Islamic country.

He said "our women witness this in our land" but he did not explain what the fuck he meant by that and he then said "bring our troops back".. ? Then said "get rid of your government". This guy is delusional as fuck.

And unfortunately Islam is going to get the blame once again for someone else's delusional selfish acts of brutality.

But on another downside i was reading through twitter and i did not see many Islamic people giving a single fuck about that poor chap who lost his life, All they seemed to care about was defending their fucking religion and being inconsiderate ass wipes about it. Most of them were just being down right rude about it.

Anyway R.I.P to that poor guy and my thoughts are with his family no one deserves to have their child brother friend taken away so brutality and definitely not a serving solider.

Just to clear the air i don't support any religion all it does it cause hatred among people and i refuse to partake in it. I live my life how i want to live it and not be told how i should live it. But i don't judge people for their beliefs its their life they are free to do as they please.

Last edited:
I take it your a little bit racist shadow. read this.

"if all Muslims are terrorists, then all white people must be pedophiles and all black people must steal. Don't be uneducated and ignorant"

They didn't give a shit because it's not one of their people. We would be exactly the same if a muslim died like that here. They are defending their religion because Muslims are let down by people like this and it makes a bad name for them.

It makes a bad name in your head only if you are biggot, and think that, what one man does reflects on everyone in same religious group.

I live my life how i want to live it and not be told how i should live it.

We all live our life how we're told to live it. Starting from parents, and cousins, to state, and laws. You're just adopting your living into those boundaries.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back