Status
Not open for further replies.

Baraka

Preview:
[slide]http://i50.tinypic.com/30ayl2d.png[/slide]
Full Preview:
http://i50.tinypic.com/30ayl2d.png
Info:
Wow what an awesome unique skin?. Full customize able as you can see the the category,user info,latest post ect that you can move/do anything you like 3 version of that are included in the psd :). Took 5 hrs to make :P.
Was Made On PhotoShop CS5 (pre-Release). The buyer will receive the PSD on payment (paypal only) and my tags off "1only aka baraka". You Can Modify anything with-in the PSD but "Skin By Baraka" (i'm baraka its my other nickname :P) + "Copyright of Baraka Designs" as its my copyright information ;). This Will only be sold once. Once the PSD is sent, i'll remove the psd off my PC/ Via server that the psd was uploaded . Sorry your responsible if you lost etc.

Sorry It will not come Coded Ask K3V, Maz, mRAza, Or someone else here on WJ.
Price: $40 USD

Also please note that if any BS/flaming to my thread will be reported etc

37 comments
Where did you get the CS5 PS? :)
torrentleech if you want i'll upload it for you ;)

really nice theme, a touch wide though, to big for my rezolution anyway

thanks man ,, very sorry of the size i do all my skin big and editable so clear etc ;)

great work GL with the selling
thnx :)
nice but this is not like that what i want for piarte-club anyways good luck
thx man . sorry to hear that if you want pm i'll hook something up for a price ;)

Thats actually really Good :) It would look better if you lowered the opacity of the pure black text though.. and space some things out. otherwise looks unique and clean. gj

Thats actually really Good :) It would look better if you lowered the opacity of the pure black text though.. and space some things out. otherwise looks unique and clean. gj
thx :) 8-) well if buyer thinks that as you said i'll fix it for the buyer :)
This actually isn't a 1/2 bad skin. I may order it for my new forums if it's still available
thx & it's still available :) one 1 time only ;)

I really wish I had a site up and running for myself and $40 to spare..I'd so buy it. So worth $40 for this skin.

Anyone wanna donate me money? :) lol

1only any chance of some color changes for a small price?

Thanks

sure i can do it but PSD must me bought as its customizable to what ever you like as said on my post on the 1st page:)
"
Full customize able as you can see the the category,user info,latest post ect that you can move/do anything you like 3 version of that are included in the psd :). Took 5 hrs to make :P.
The buyer will receive the PSD on payment (paypal only) and my tags off "1only aka baraka". You Can Modify anything with-in the PSD but "Skin By Baraka" (i'm baraka its my other nickname :P) + "Copyright of Baraka Designs" as its my copyright information ;).
"
also that must not be discussed :) here you can pm me or add me on msn 1only1234ft@live.com :)

I really wish I had a site up and running for myself and $40 to spare..I'd so buy it. So worth $40 for this skin.

Anyone wanna donate me money? :) lol
<3 :)) lol :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back