Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonderful new skin! Very impressive!
I only wonder why a new skin for the vB 3.x series when vB 4.x is already in the market and vB 5.x is supposedly to be on the market later this year of 2012.... You do realize upgrading to either 4 or 5 series will mean your new skin will have to be redesigned/recoded from head to toe = a lot of work on your part, unless you plan on staying with vB 3.x indefinitely o.O

Anyway ==> GREAT GREAT WORK!

Congratulations :)

J.

for the record. I see no bugs that others have mentioned when viewing in Opera browser.

Bugs such as?

Thanks Hawk for a reply.

Just now i used quick reply to post a message and then i am unable to expand "My statistics". I had to delete the "#" thing from the URL to make it work.

Please don't let vanish our old wj skin. we need that very deeply. New skin should stay here so those who want to switch to an old skin can go back.

I am requesting you please give us an old skin switcher option.

Note:- I am using latest Firefox Browser.

Thanks..

Could you elaborate on the issues?

Here's a screenshot

ac24f9aa8eef03158179cef022d9c0ce.png

Err, in the shoutbox, when using the /me command, theres no gap between the time/name?

Nothing major just annoying me lol.

ps. yudi was too lazy to post this.

I think admin started to like this new skin too much thats why he is not activating old skin. We also liked this new skin but old skin had something which helped us stay online for hours and hours. If you are a real wj user who do stay online for hours and hours then you know what my point is.

Please reactivate old skin option along with new skin.. :)

Hi, guys. Great work on the new theme. I love it and I think it's very professional now. However, I was thinking not to post a comment here but I thought others might agree to my suggestion so. I think when you get new PMs or profile comments the numbers in the notification navbar (whatever you call it - see this screenshot), should turn a different color. You guys should use a color that stands out really well from those two different red colors. So that we can right away see the new notifications.

For example, make the dark red box shown in my screenshot that holds the number turn a-not-too-bright-yellow color. So, our eyes will immediately catch that we get new notification once you refresh the page. Now, I have to give about 1-3 seconds to quickly make sure that I don't get messages.

Edit: Make it something like this. I did several colors just to compare which stands out the most.

cQRvL.png

Last edited:
I think admin started to like this new skin too much thats why he is not activating old skin. We also liked this new skin but old skin had something which helped us stay online for hours and hours. If you are a real wj user who do stay online for hours and hours then you know what my point is.

I still don't understand your point, lol
Be specific already

I still don't understand your point, lol
Be specific already
I think he meant to say that the old skin relaxes the eyes and he can stay "hours and hours" on WJ but the new modern skin exhausts his eyes that he's not ready for it. xD Forgive if I'm wrong, I'm just attempting to translate English to English :P

I can't see any smiles in CB http://i.imgur.com/LJLcE.png :O

Which browser are you using?

I want the old one :( please activate the select style option

We (staff) have decided to not re-enable the skin as we'd have to maintain both skins and modifications etc would have to be applied to both skins. Also, we wouldn't want to make major changes to the old skin as users would start reverting back to the old skin (and we really don't want that after working on this skin for almost a month). That is why it's best to stick to this skin. I'm sure you'll eventually get use to it.

Once the skin is bug-free, we'll move on to the mobile theme.

I like it very much.

I'm glad you like it. (y)

As I have stated previously in the chatbox, once AJAX notifications have been introduced, we would not need to edit the notifications as the modification will notify you of any new PMs using a notification box similar to Facebook.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back