Status
Not open for further replies.
I like it, there is a bit of tweaking to do yet obviously, but the overall look is quite nice, on the Logo from a designers perspective, the font could be larger, not a big deal though. Over all its a great template and props to those that took part in putting it together

That's not Ajax =) I like the design though the search bar is big and the input is too small.

ok :))

--------------------------
GNCVZ.png

Looks messed up

Appears the chatbox got annihilated.

- Change the chatbox template bits, the TDs should NOT have a background colour, the TRs SHOULD. this is overriding all my background alterations. change the css
- My icon has vanished in the cb and elsewhere
- The chatbox and latest posts header boxes have a hacky 38px height to fix the previous bug of having a pixel difference in height. this is causing a big gap under each, find the real way to sort out that bug rather than setting some obscure height value
- Smilies box in the cb doesn't work at all in chrome for me

I don't have internet access for long enough to fix these so please look into them soon as possible.

bottom of page, Main Links, User Panel, "page not found"[ left out .php in address]
Terms of Service redirects to this thread

Last edited:
Looks great, I'm glad it's still a light skin - I'm not a fan of dark skins.
Great job to everyone involved! Hope to see the minor changes and custom mods to come ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back