SmartVid.tv - Earn Up To $50 Per 10K Views | Daily Payments | Adult

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks for the quick response, a video server that the remote level up? openload type vidzi, STREAMIN.TO, VIDCE.TV, FLASHX.TV, it would help a lot as many servers with broken link!

No, we don't support remote upload from other video host, but if you have slow speed on your connection to upload videos, you can use RAPIDLEECH to remote upload or you can use an REMOTE DESKTOP SERVER (RDP) to download and upload your videos with the highest speed.

Cheers !

Again there is adult popups in not adult videos. Can you remove them?

Now i fixed this issue. You don't have same problem in future.

Thank you for report it.

Cheers !

Hello,

From now we can send out Payza payments to your account. We are hope for more payments methods in future.

Best Regards !

Last edited:
Hello, can you make subtitles to display on startup? It's too easy.
In JW player find:
kind: "captions"
Then add:
, "default": true
For example:
,tracks: [{file: "http://smartvid.tv/srt/00000/i0t9bimcdovn_Bulgarian.vtt", label: "Bulgarian", kind: "captions", "default": true}]
Subtitles will automatically loaded on startup.
Can you change "fontSize: 30" to "fontSize: 28"?

Hello, can you make subtitles to display on startup? It's too easy.
In JW player find:

Then add:
, "default": true
For example:
,tracks: [{file: "http://smartvid.tv/srt/00000/i0t9bimcdovn_Bulgarian.vtt", label: "Bulgarian", kind: "captions", "default": true}]
Subtitles will automatically loaded on startup.
Can you change "fontSize: 30" to "fontSize: 28"?

Hello, I solved the font size, but can't add your settings on subtitle, because all language is add automatically from script and no have an line for each language.

Cheers !

Any chance to increase Tier 4? Tier 4 is very low compared to other Tiers. If you increase might have more users in SamrtVid.tv
Here's what I suggest for Tier 4:
0-5 min. - $0.20
5-60 min. - $0.50
60-90 min. - $0.80
more than 90 min. - $1.10
Of course this is just a suggestion, but if you offer better prices I'm sure that you will get more members in smartvid.tv.

Any chance to increase Tier 4? Tier 4 is very low compared to other Tiers. If you increase might have more users in SamrtVid.tv
0-5 min. - $0.20
5-60 min. - $0.50
60-90 min. - $0.80
Of course this is just a suggestion, but if you offer better prices I'm sure that you will get more members in smartvid.tv.

Hello Aalesund,

Thanks for the suggestion, we will change rates for Tier 4 and a new method of payment will be available.

0-5 min. - $0.20
5-60 min. - $0.50
60-90 min. - $0.80

Hello Aalesund,

Thanks for the suggestion, we will change rates for Tier 4 and a new method of payment will be available.

We increased rates for Tier 4 also, Webmoney payments is now available.

Cheers !

Last edited:
Great video hosting, excellent member friendly support. fast video upload and convert, fast payout.

I am very satisfied!

WtDcoJ3.png

I can see Payza is added as a payment method. It is nice
biggrin.gif
BUT still the min payment amount is 20. Waiting until it drops 10 or less
bored.gif

Hello Bonata7,

Payza is available as a payment method, you can send me a PM with screenshot issue, and what is your username, to see why you can't choose Payza. Also as many request of drop payments at 10 USD, we are ready to collaborate with our users and payments are dropped to 10 USD.

So all users can request payment with a minimum of 10 USD.

Cheers !

How long do you keep the files?
Here in the forum you says "Videos are stored for life" but in your site I see free users "60 days no downloads" and premium users "360 days no downloads"

Same question

Hello Fergar,

We have a lot of space, so we store all videos for life, no deleted. Where you see on site store for 60 days and 360 days ?

Features:
"7.Videos are stored for life"

Cheers !

I can see Payza is added as a payment method. It is nice
biggrin.gif
BUT still the min payment amount is 20. Waiting until it drops 10 or less
bored.gif

Hello Bonata7,

Payza is available as a payment method, you can send me a PM with screenshot issue, and what is your username, to see why you can't choose Payza. Also as many request of drop payments at 10 USD, we are ready to collaborate with our users and payments are dropped to 10 USD.

Cheers !

I can choose Payza as a payment method. No problem with that. Thank you for dropping min payment to 10 US $ .This decision will encourage users to use your service more and more. GOOD luck. :wave:

Hello Bonata7,

Cheers !

I can choose Payza as a payment method. No problem with that. Thank you for dropping min payment to 10 US $ .This decision will encourage users to use your service more and more. GOOD luck. :wave:

Welcome !

nice features :)

Thank you !

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back