Small Banner(s) for an Anonymous Domain Registration Site

Status
Not open for further replies.

Domaineer

Hi, I'm building an offshore, anonymous & completely secure domain registrar, and for this project, I'm in need of a few small banners..

The sizes are as follows:-

1. 160x600

2. 728x90

3. 300x250

Preferred type is PNG. More details about prices, or such can be found at the website, https://dom4in.com/

Not to be demanding or anything, but I think a dark scheme and a red color (just an idea) would be nice.. Anything elegant :)

Unfortunately, due to paucity of funds, I'm unable to offer a reward right now, however, I'm more than willing to add a % of clicks that I'll receive on these banners (placed at an ad agency) for a week or so.

Thank you.

4 comments
Hi Mike! Sure, I was thinking stuff like "Get your domain swiftly", "Hassle-free domain registration", "Cheapest domain registration", secure or private, etc.. you can find more content and ideas about them here: Namecheap.com - Link to us [ They have all, SSL, hosting, VPS, dedi mixed in there so make sure! ]

Hi,

Your website is not yet complete, atleast the front end. By when are you expect to complete it?
Also is the logo of your website final?

It would be nice to make a related banner ones the website and other things are shorted out.

@MikeIn, it's kinda complete, you see, I planned earlier on just reselling domain names, but it seemed better to go with the affiliate option, so here we are.. Yep, I think I'll keep that logo for now, at least until I get enough funds to get a new one :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back