Status
Not open for further replies.

j.Valentine

Hi guys

I think I'm the only one who this happens. :facepalm:

I have two RPD in differents datacenters located, one in France and one in Netherlands, both from the same day (4 days ago) internet speeds have been very slow to me, but in the sense of upload files. Previously reached speeds of up to 15mb / s in the baddest server (solidfiles. ..) but now is not even 2mb/s... :(

The funny thing is that they are different datacenters, so I think it will be a global thing?

best regards
(Sorry for my English is not good)

7 comments
Why don't you get a Dedicated server with Windows on it?
We can provide you a deal.

Also its only you on server so you get full resources.

Why don't you get a Dedicated server with Windows on it?
We can provide you a deal.

Also its only you on server so you get full resources.

All my RPD have installed Windows server 2012 (best for me), The problem is the speed of internet, which apparently was very slow..

Why do you think that slowness happens on your side only? Most of the time the connection slowness occurs due to issues on file-hosts side as they use cheap up-links to reduce bandwidth costs.

All my RPD have installed Windows server 2012 (best for me), The problem is the speed of internet, which apparently was very slow..

Why do you think that slowness happens on your side only? Most of the time the connection slowness occurs due to issues on file-hosts side as they use cheap up-links to reduce bandwidth costs.

Also what I thought, but actually use 8 different servers to upload files. I do not think these 8 are equal (about 4 days ago ago) everything was going great:wacko:

Have you talked to the hosts about it? Maybe one server is connected at 100Mbps, and is congested so your RDP is getting choked...

Probably a bit late to help on this but maybe for others. Is this between the two data centers or from your location? Have you tried uploading from different locations to test? Have you run trace routes to the server and provided them to the ISP?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back