SlickVid.com - Up to $40/10k views - Daily Payments - $5 Minimum

Status
Not open for further replies.
My uploads aren't working... when I try to watch it it says NotFoundError: DOM Exception 8.
I use remoteupload method, I already tried uploading 3 times and the results are the same. :sad:

That is not normal. Can you please send me an email at admin(at)slickvid(dot)com explaining this issue more such as what browser you are using and what page you are seeing this error.

Thanks

Thanks admin I got it work when I update my chrome to the latest version. (y)

Payment Received.

Hope for the best.

Thanks.

Bonus Received.

Thanks a lot.

Last edited:
good website. i didn't face any annoying pop up while registration :))
but my video is still pending. I'm doing remote upload from gulfup.com ??

Sorry you are having this problem. I will look into it.

got this when remote upload from gulfup.com
is it a bug or isn't it supported ?

ERROR:File download failed:500 Can't connect to dc115.gulfup.com:80 (Bad hostname 'dc115.gulfup.com')

It's a DNS issue. dc115.gulfup.com is not in Google's DNS server for some reason. I added another DNS server that hopefully fixes this issue. Can you please try again?

It's a DNS issue. dc115.gulfup.com is not in Google's DNS server for some reason. I added another DNS server that hopefully fixes this issue. Can you please try again?

Same problem

Can you replace dc115.gulfup.com with 204.45.52.156 in the download url and try again?

Seems to be working now. Either Google DNS server updated or the new DNS server has the IP for dc115.gulfup.com.

Last edited:
Can you replace dc115.gulfup.com with 204.45.52.156 in the download url and try again?

Seems to be working now. Either Google DNS server updated or the new DNS server has the IP for dc115.gulfup.com.

it seems to be working now
Thanks for your great support :)

Good speed and layout. I like it
but there is few points :
- you are using free jwplayer, its not a big deal but not good for buisness
- also Quality is reduced too much from 314mb it became 94mb

just saying

Good speed and layout. I like it
but there is few points :
- you are using free jwplayer, its not a big deal but not good for buisness
- also Quality is reduced too much from 314mb it became 94mb

just saying

JWPlayer will be changed soon.

The file size depends greatly on the source quality. Animation for instance usually compresses very well which results in a smaller file size.

I will look into higher quality encodes when the source has HD resolution. We had this setup before but disabled it as encoding took longer and people didn't seem to mind.

Not sure what happened to my post. But SlickVid has the fastest payments out there.

So far have received 2 payments and both times got it with in 1 hour. Quality is good and streaming is fast. Can't ask for better.

Instead of doing another contest, we decided to do a Promo that everybody can benefit from.

Get up to $80/10k Views!

If there are any countries that are not in the promo and you want them added, just ask. We will check to see if we can add them.

Enjoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back