Status
Not open for further replies.
7 comments
possible scam

NOT!! THEY ARE OPERATING NORMALLY.

When I signed up with real-debrid and they have not replied to activation requests sent through their website during several days, I turned to their facebook page. I did not know they prohibited support requests via FB, so my FB access to their wall was banned. Then I went on here to wjunction and wrote about my experience here.

I did, however, got an activation of my account (or in other words, got upgraded to premium) the next day.

I used the service and it was working fine, sometimes some filehosts went offline, but next day they were working again.

The advice to prospective customers:
1. Do not post support request on FB
2. Be patient to wait for your activation (it would help if real-debrid posted this message on their site so people do not get desperate)

All in all the service is working fine for the money one pays.

(this post has been edited from the original post)

Last edited:
Real-debrid.com is a possible scam. I have paid several days ago (2 days ago) and they have not activated my premium yet. Paid via Plimus/Moneybookers, transaction id [FONT=&quot]44147039. I opened several tickets through RD online form they have not responded. I posted on their Facebook and they blocked me form posting on their wall. This is a possible scam! I have contacted Moneybookers to request assistance. I want my premium account I paid for!

Fast-debrid.com looks like from the same owners (french guy Antonin Laroche) so it may be scam as well.

Again, I want my premium! Get me the service I paid for and I will confirm here that the service was provided! So far, it is scam to me.
[/FONT]

If you had read their fb rules you wouldnt post anything on the wall that is support related as they instantly ban you.
I use fast debrid and realdebrid over 1 1/2 years without any problems.

There is no unrestrictor for oron as it is the most expensive hoster as i know.

Real-debrid.com is a possible scam. I have paid several days ago (2 days ago) and they have not activated my premium yet. Paid via Plimus/Moneybookers, transaction id [FONT=&quot]44147039. I opened several tickets through RD online form they have not responded. I posted on their Facebook and they blocked me form posting on their wall. This is a possible scam! I have contacted Moneybookers to request assistance. I want my premium account I paid for!

Fast-debrid.com looks like from the same owners (french guy Antonin Laroche) so it may be scam as well.

Again, I want my premium! Get me the service I paid for and I will confirm here that the service was provided! So far, it is scam to me.
[/FONT]

Well If you really have paid, why they will not be activating your account ?

Fast-Debrid & Real-Debrid r scam

Fast-Debrid almost all hosters r down , no support at all...

Real-Debrid payed but get nothing , lost my money even after contact support (no answer at all +20 tickets and when i was posting after these tickets on FB the banned me)

Best is AllDebrid good support and most of all it works!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back