sites like torrenthandler.com?

Status
Not open for further replies.
3 comments
I have used for some times leechpack, which is bit different and some ways better. As I recall cheaper. Than Handlers, which seems to be exact copy of quicktorrents, which I tested and works fine but quite juicy prices.

Then I found today far out cheapest so far, mrgigabit, which is otherwyse interesting also. I would have tested but order button took to email. Torrentwyse their concept is also best, the seeding is so obvious potential income that one would thought others would figure out too.

Actually I find the concept interesting for hosting also, but am bit beginner in these.

TORRENT DOWNLOAD HELP HOSTING?

It would be interesting to get an idea of likely costs of that oriented system, what kind of hardware requires, fixed costs etc.? What might be right forum to ask?

With direct badnwith costs, their margins are say "no problem". Even so these dont seem to really flourish, for whatever reason?

Like similar Torrific just went kaputt, just after I placed a trial there. At least they returned the money unlike cyber-criminal Fileserve... Leechpack looks bit abandoned, and turned to delete files from there much faster than before.

I probably ask Mr Giga an offer of similar as turnkey project. Longer story, but I see with some modifications sense and have some special idea use.

And will place a trial anyway, for seeding also to see how it works.

bitcointorrentz

I forgot this, bitcointorrentz getting more exotic. But why they accept ONLY bitcoins? Probably quite cheap anyway.

Brgds Magnus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back