Status
Not open for further replies.

DennisDee

Hi,

In month or two, I am planing to take hosting package from some one, but here are my req. what I need:

1. Not too big hosting package, it should be max 1 GB of webspace
2. I need to host maximum 2 websites (music bussiness) & 1 maybe for graphic design
2.1 There will not be any music or any kind of links (except soundcloud and mixcloud plugins) shared on websites
3. In that case it doesn`t matter if it is onshore or offshore hosting (but prefer europe servers, since me and my team we are from EU).
4. Company can send me original check on my company name

Please, do not advertise yourself, as everyone will say for himself I am the best. I was in hosting bussiness once, so I know how it goes, but I just don`t have time to check every hosting "company", who offer their best services around. I need your personal experience with any of hosting companies.

Greetings,
D.

12 comments
Hi,

Just some advice - don't go with people who offer "unlimited" of everything (eg. diskspace, bandwidth). What I would do, is pick 2 - 3 hosts and ask them for a trial account for a week or two, and see who you think is the best.

Make sure you go with someone offering at least 2 addon domains if you want to host 2 websites. There are some great web hosts around WJ, just gotta pick whats right for you. You would be best on Shared Hosting, so check out that section.

All the best

Hi,

In month or two, I am planing to take hosting package from some one, but here are my req. what I need:

2. I need to host maximum 2 websites (music bussiness) & 1 maybe for graphic design
2.1 There will not be any music or any kind of links (except soundcloud and mixcloud plugins) shared on websites
3. In that case it doesn`t matter if it is onshore or offshore hosting (but prefer europe servers, since me and my team we are from EU).

Please, do not advertise yourself, as everyone will say for himself I am the best. I was in hosting bussiness once, so I know how it goes, but I just don`t have time to check every hosting "company", who offer their best services around. I need your personal experience with any of hosting companies.

Greetings,
D.

Hi,

If you want invoices on your company name, you will just need to sign up as a company. I would suggest StableHost, then offer both USA and EU servers.

You could try getting a cheap 20$/month Reseller from Hostgator. I run 5 websites off mine. Its a Canadian Company, and super fast!. For offshore, i would sugest ShineServ, ServNode.

hum.
if it's legal it's not a really problem.
i would go to germany, because there the prices are cheap and the service is good.
(and no overselling etc.)

http://www.hetzner.de/en/hosting/produktmatrix/webhosting-produktmatrix
i have there 2 dedicated servers and never a problem. Support has helped me everytime i got a problem. Normal reaction time at dedicated servers where 2-4 hours
i even tried there a webspace-package. But this is was a long time ago. Their CP was a bit strange to go thorugh, but i believe they have updated it long ago - so this shouldn't be a problem)

http://strato.com/
i had a vps there. i didn't have problems either. Their support is better than hetzner, but they are a bit pricier
the webservice-plans are normally really good, i don't have had any problems with strato either.
The site always loads fast.

http://hosting.1und1.de/linux-hosting?__reuse=1358325525434
(sorry, haven't found an english site)
This is the 3rd big one in germany, hosting lots of small and big webseites.
though i haven't used them till now

reliable hosting company

Hi,

Greetings,
D.

Hi!

Try a dedicated server from this Swiss company. Swisshosters
I have been using their dedicated server fo a long time. I am satisfied: they have a great customer service, all servers are with DDOS protection, 100% uptime. They have both dedicated and cloud servers. If you like the price, then I recommend this company.

I hope I help you ;)

^^ Read the rules.

Anyhow, Litespeed is pretty outdated these days, granted its good. but much better performance can be achieved with with Varnish/Nginx -- Brilliant combo.

As stated before a BIG + 1 for KnownSRV, even on there shared servers its fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back