Status
Not open for further replies.

DeXTeR

Guy's the time has come for me to move on to other things. SilentGround is now for sale.

http://www.silentground.org/forums

First check stats at http://www.dnscoop.com/

Stats as of 05/09/2008

Threads: 26,088
Members: 11,460

Site has just recently been monetized in the past month with adbrite ads

Paypal Spreadsheet html will shows a portion of the donation received. I have removed any personal information from the spreadsheet.

Site also brings in $10 USD per month per text link. Currently 5 on site, 1 of which I used for an affilliate link with a hosting company. All other ad spots were filled within a couple of days.

More text links can be added easily to monetize the site further.

Site Stats: http://www.silentground.org/sale/

Site will be sold in its entirety.

Domain Name
Database
VBulletin License (leased, renewed last month so its good for another year)
VBSEO License
Skin License (5 Premium Skins. 1 from VBMode (Midnight) 4 from VBSkinWorks (RaidArena, OnlyDev, Kartel, and Developers cafe)
Inferno Technology Modification Licenses:

Inferno vBShout Pro
Inferno Mod Tools Pro
Inferno External
Inferno Mini Profile Hover
Custom Written IMDB Modification Unique to SilentGround contracted to ZeroTolerance of Inferno

vBRecipe Pro 2.2 License from vbulletinsetup.com

Site is currently hosted on WrzHost on a dedicated server paid monthly.

Site is currently upgraded to the latest VBulletin 3.7.0

If you need any more information feel free to ask.

You may email me at silentground@gmail.com
MSN Messenger is tnc42@hotmail.com

I have already been offered 4,000 USD but the site brings in around 6,200 a year. With the traffic we receive that amount could be much much greater with an optimized ddl site on the main page.

I would like bidding to begin at 4,000 USD and please bid in increments of 100 USD.

Thanks

11 comments
interested in this mod

Custom Written IMDB Modification Unique to SilentGround contracted to ZeroTolerance of Inferno

can you sell it please?

sorry bud. I paid zero tolerance for this custom modification after I couldn't get it to connect properly. So pretty much I paid him to fix it for me lol.

SilentGround has been my baby ever since we were WarezHound and I will not chop it up and sell pieces here and there. Whoever ends up with her will get all licenses, custom modifications, everything.

If I don't get a good offer I simply will not sell it and let me current staff run the site.

Thanks for the offer on the mod but sorry to say I will have to decline.

I have taken a position with a company that does laser engraving and they made me an offer I couldn't refuse in graphic design / marketing so I really need to focus my time elsewhere. So to help with that I am working on getting a vector graphics site up and running and will be devoting all my spare time to it.

After many years in the warez scene I really think this will be a positive move for me as well. I have run many IRC servers and private ftp distros for years before moving onto message boards. Time for a new venture.

its currently bringing in much more than that. All stats are posted. The offer I have already received is from someone that is planning on putting up a ddl site on the frontpage and monetizing it farther.

For anyone that missed the stats link posted I have edited the first post and put that link in bold.

Thanks

why dont you sell on sitepoint? I dont think there is a waiting period for selling your site there. Only thing is you pay a staring fee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back