Dismiss Notice
Hey Guest! We'd like to know what you think of our new theme & platform, click here to share your thoughts!
Tags:
  1. sibsoft

sibsoft Member Member

Nov 14, 2011
    [FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]We are glad to announce our exclusive deal for WJunction forum members.[/FONT]

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]We're giving [/FONT][FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]20% discount[/FONT][FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular] on everything (all products and all mods). [/FONT][FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Here's the list of products which can be purchased with discount:[/FONT]

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]1) [/FONT][FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]XFilesharing[/FONT][FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular] Pro script - [/FONT]XFileSharing Pro - file sharing script

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]2) XVideosharing - [/FONT]XVideoSharing - video sharing script

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]3) XImagesharing - [/FONT]XImageSharing - image hosting script

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]4) XFilemirror - [/FONT]XFilemirror - file mirror script

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Just use [/FONT][FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]WJ20[/FONT][FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular] coupon code during checkout on product page or in your client area if you already own our product.[/FONT]

Last edited: Sep 23, 2016
  2. Moviecloud

Moviecloud Active Member Member

Jan 13, 2016
    I used Yetishare and other Scripts and i must say, your Script sir is one of the most powerful and best source code ever created.
    We can learn and see from Streamcloud, Flashx and many other Sites which are using your Scripts.

3. sibsoft

sibsoft Member Member

Nov 14, 2011
    Thanks for your feedback. We value each customer and ready to share our experience with you.

4. AbOoOdY

AbOoOdY New Member Member

Apr 21, 2012
    Hello,

I tried order XVideoSharing, after i choose pay pal payment re-tune to fastspring.com and show me message "Order Failed".

5. sibsoft

sibsoft Member Member

Nov 14, 2011

Hello,

please create support ticket about that, I'm sure we will help you: https://sibsoft.net/contact.html

Thanls

6. mahmoudahmed92

mahmoudahmed92 Active Member Member

May 21, 2011
    Till when This Offer

7. sibsoft

sibsoft Member Member

Nov 14, 2011
    Not sure yet.

8. mahmoudahmed92

May 21, 2011
    Offer End ??

9. sibsoft

sibsoft Member Member

Nov 14, 2011
    Not yet.

10. mahmoudahmed92

May 21, 2011
    code was not work yesterday
    now it is work
    i think i will buy Very Soon and also can you advice me with Dedicated Server Provider Which will Be good With your Script And Give Me Powerful Filehost

Waiting you
    Regards

11. nestor

nestor New Member Member

Feb 24, 2017
    they not responding to there emails.

they stopped there products ?

12. sibsoft

sibsoft Member Member

Nov 14, 2011
    Nothing was "stopped", we just not 24/7. PM me your ticket ID so we can follow up.

Last edited: Feb 24, 2017
  13. nestor

nestor New Member Member

Feb 24, 2017
    i didn't open a ticket, i sent you an email via contact form. (going to be a new customer)

14. sibsoft

sibsoft Member Member

Nov 14, 2011
    What form did you filled? Ticket are being created automatically when you fill contact form at Contact Sibsoft Ltd

There's no other reliable way to contact us.

Last edited: Feb 24, 2017
  15. nestor

nestor New Member Member

Feb 24, 2017
    i didn't receive any ticket after contacting you using the contact form.
    anyway, i am sending you one again right now.

thanks for your reply.

16. open4load

open4load New Member Member

May 21, 2016
    Hi i have xfilesharing and i want add video mod like
    openload how can i start video fast and make it seekable faster

Last edited: May 12, 2017
  17. Tennouji

Tennouji Active Member Member

Mar 1, 2012
    I'm thinking of trying either xfilesharing or xvideosharing. Can you give me good examples of a few sites that uses each script? And it would be a bonus if either of the scripts has a video player that can make the viewer choose between HD and encoded streaming.

18. sibsoft

sibsoft Member Member

Nov 14, 2011
    If you're looking to open video streaming website, please review XVideosharing, here you can find some examples of sites running XVideosharing: http://www.wjunction.com/82-web-app...ng-video-hosting-script-official-support.html

Feel free to ask your questions through our ticket system (https://support.sibsoft.net) - that's the fastest way to contact us.