Status
Not open for further replies.

UKInternetGroup

Banned
Banned
=======================================
THIS THREAD IS FOR SHOUTCASTUK CLIENTS
=======================================

Firstly i want to say im deeply sorry for the downtime and delay in sorting out issues, Ive been away due to an accident i got myself into which involved myself and a moving car, Got out of hospital at 10am (uk time) this morning.

A friend of mine did try and help out, i think he even logged onto WJ but as far as i can see he didnt create any threads...

Ive created this thread so any clients of shoutcastuk can repeat any issues ive failed to notice/fix here and i will work through the list as fast as i can.

This thread isnt for clients who are looking for refunds or who want to give me any abuse, Save the abuse for someone else, this wasnt in my control it wasnt part of my life plan to get my skull cracked open...

We will be compensating clients for downtime etc.

Currently i have managed to get shared hosting and radio clients websites backup and running. Shared hosting clients maybe moving to a new server i will keep this thread updated with news on that as and when it should happen.

As many of you know, this isnt like me not to be around, i try my hardest to give the best support possible, sometimes things happen in life which dont help. I hope to have all support and services back to normal within the next 24 hours.

When posting in the thread, i dont need to know the life story of your downtime, please just post your error(s)/problem(s) and i will mark them completed as i go down the list.

Again im deeply sorry for everything, good news is im back and im working my butt off to get everything back to normal.

Thanks
Ben
SHOUTcastUK

P.S - Anyone found to be giving Rox (Sales Manager) any trouble will not be welcome to host with shoutcastuk or any of our other companies.

Last edited:
6 comments
Firstly, Good to see you back and heres to your speedy recovery.

Secondly, I for one only had two days downtime but my sites are now back up. I did leave two tickets for you which I hope you will attend to at your earliest convenience (these are both not related to downtime, just another matter of a plug-in request and extension.). Cheers

Firstly, Good to see you back and heres to your speedy recovery.

Secondly, I for one only had two days downtime but my sites are now back up. I did leave two tickets for you which I hope you will attend to at your earliest convenience (these are both not related to downtime, just another matter of a plug-in request and extension.). Cheers
PHP Extension: pdo_mysql
PHP Extension: gettext

arko66 - Apache is rebuilding now, with the requested extensions installed. Please allow 10-20mins and they should be up and running.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back