Status
Not open for further replies.

DennisDee

Hi,

I am looking around for shoutcast reseller plans. It should have included autoDJ with ability to run mp3 from external FTP. From 32kbps - 128kbps and max 1000 listeners (talking about reseller plan).

My second opinion is to take one VPS and get license of Cpanel + WHMSonic. In that case, what should be minimum specifications?

EDIT: By the way, I allready looked in server4you.net servers (vServer PRO X4) as one of my friends use their server for 6 months allready (He have 64 kbps with 150 listeners).

Greetings,
Denis

3 comments
A vps with 10GB HDD , Unmetered BW and 512Mb dedicated and 1Gb burstable is enough :)

Some us providers provide free cpanel or the vps cost will be really low

I allready did calculated costs of cpanel + addons. Now what I like at server4you is 25GB HD/5000GB traffic, which is enough and also 1GB of dedicated ram. So basicly if I take their server I will be able to provide for example:

1. 32 kbps | 100 listeners maximum (5 clients per server)
2. 64 kbps | 100 listeners maximum (3 clients per server)
3. 128 kbps | 100 listeners maximum (2 clients per server)

Better to have less listeners with better working of stations (I don`t want to oversell them)

Price for all is Cpanel+all addons = $31 + $13.60 for server = $44.60

EDIT: I found one nice priced shoutcast reseller, but I am not sure in that, since all his domains are new registered
raven-hosting.com any one know that hosting?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back