Should WJunction shut down?

SHould WJunction shut down for 1/18/2012?

• Yes (why?)

Votes: 58 46.8%
  • No (why?)

Votes: 66 53.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DuCe

We all know what is going down today with this whole SOPA/PIPA strike, but the question is would you like to see WJunction join the strike and shut down for today?

My opinion: Yes, because this will affect us all. Shutting down the site for the rest of the day will not hurt the site IMO.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLYgs0xMDm0[/ame]

Last edited:
91 comments
well i agree with tmk, but if everyone says "Does that really make a difference?" then it would be end of our freedom.

wJunction going offline wouldn't really do much. Sites like Google, Reddit, Facebook or whatever will make a difference. To be honest, I can't see SOPA being passed anyway.

Do you really think it would make any difference??

If that is what great men would have thought of, then you would not have got any United States of America, India and nor any other country who were under others.

Go for the cause, fight for it and you shall be rewarded with the right and fair thing. Freedom is our right, and we should fight for it

Wikipedia went in to black out, and that is some thing that is hurting those people a lot. I hope other big ones join them too

No wonder PIPA/SOPA will success in their goal, when 99% of people have imprisoned their own minds.
It won't have effects, if everyone is thinking that way.
But if, for a second, you think about it, would you be the one who tried doing changes, and tried to protect himself, or a coward, that surrendered himself, and got beaten up?

Even, if, at the end of day, you fail, you will live with a piece of mind, that you tried. And you should stand up again, and fight, because this is the time, when history is being written, which side will you choose?

If that is what great men would have thought of, then you would not have got any United States of America, India and nor any other country who were under others.

Go for the cause, fight for it and you shall be rewarded with the right and fair thing. Freedom is our right, and we should fight for it

Well said.

Just to show an example to WJunction administration, I've personally blacked out my major websites, this is how you do it, this is how you fight for yourself:

VVUEu.jpg

Everyone is acting like they will die if WJ shuts down for the rest of the day because they stood up for what they believe in.

Well if all the filehosts shutdown for one day (don't count downloads/sales) then it'd matter a lot for the cash-whore uploaders. So why not WJ ?

WJunction should be kept down atleast for 1 day to support the cause.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back