Should we ban MrPerfect.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
People love me or hate that is not important.
i believe they will support the truth i believe they will do what them heart says :)
No matter they go against me i will respect them decision :)
Everyone can do anything all have freedom :)
I believe its justa new road for new big thing :) this thread in trending i m sure this thread making new records :) i believe people talking all around about yes or not no or yes ..

wowwww unbelievable :) those who voted me thats not mean the love me they support to truth its just not about friendship its about justice and humanity :)
Thanks to all users who supported me thanks to all those also who said i should be ban i will keep try to be more powerfull more popular by your votes and replies :) i will make more sensible posts i hope so :) lets see what i can do for all of you :)
i will create more intresting threads in future :) i will make more good warez lists :) i will make more good filehost threads :) thanks again to all of you for loving and appreciation:)

I m glad i m here We are in No1 Webmaster forum :)

Best Regards Your
Mr Perfect :)
Dude this is exactly why the thread exists... cause of posts like that.

Most the votes for no have been from your "team" plus yourself.

This thread wouldn't exist if the long blocks of coloured text with abundant use of smileys weren't posted, that would be half the problem solved, then it'd just be a matter of your posts being relevant and constructive. If you have nothing new to add, don't. If you've got no experience personally with a filehost don't post unless it's part of s meaningful discussion.

At the moment you're like a preacher in a city center shouting crap that no one really wants to hear and getting dirty looks for it.

This thread wouldn't exist if the long blocks of coloured text with abundant use of smileys weren't posted, that would be half the problem solved, then it'd just be a matter of your posts being relevant and constructive. If you have nothing new to add, don't. If you've got no experience personally with a filehost don't post unless it's part of s meaningful discussion.

At the moment you're like a preacher in a city center shouting crap that no one really wants to hear and getting dirty looks for it.

Dont get surprised... He may be banned from this thread as well.. Like the way he was banned from Ddownload thread.. Do you bother to read the shit he writes?

No one :) or only you or your little good friends but i respect your words its ok : thanks for your compliment and advices thanks goodluck

Ok ... i'll vote for ...

Drumming Black And White GIF by Warner Archive

=

Running Man Dancing GIF

Because it's never too late to do the right thing.

Think Outer Space GIF by NASA
Exactly
I am fed up with this smthng
I can not say human cause he behave weird !
Especially he never stop talking and everybody except him are wrong
It is pretty easy to understand he has some mental problems
Btw i am really fed up with seeing his trash at the chat box everyday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back