Should I join the army.

• Yes

Votes: 30 41.1%
  • No

Votes: 43 58.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Waste of time.. At least where i am from.. They force you to join the army at 18 years, unless you have i good excuse like college, and you do it later.. You don't get any money from it.. You only loose.. Its one year here, imagine, if you have a crappy job and make 500 euros a month, you will loose 6k.. Not to mention the expenses you will have at that time.. Yes, it is fun and all, but also a total waste of money and time.. At least here!

After wasting 3 years in the Israeli army, I can tell you that it's not as cool as it seems.
My vote, don't do it. There's plenty of other, better things to do in life, especially at your age.

well my brother in law was in the army but he said he wasnt a fan of it....he said it was great experience but wudnt do it again......
although he said u can get a great education from it........quite a few people go in and come out with great job prospects......he is currently working for a audio / visual company which are doing alot of the schools in the country ,,,,...

but people have different experiences its all about where u are based and what ur really looking for

You arent serving your country, you are serving money hungry conservative pieces of shit.
Don't get me wrong, I love the U.S.A, I just hate the people in power with a passion.
By joining the United States Army you are agreeing to kill innocent people.
I have no respect for anyone in the military.
Open your eyes and stop being so ignorant and you will realize how corrupt this country really is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back