ShineServers.Com - FLAT 25% OFF, SSD Disks, LIGHTSPEED, RVSiteBuilder, MariaDB & more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

It is last time i am mentioning here , else i will start reporting the posts from now onwards , It is not our support thread so stop mentioning ticket ID's here . Ticket gets replied in few mins as they were used to earlier . There is no special scheme i have launched that mentioning here will speed up the process or anything related to that .

Hope you all get it .

Kind Regards
Bharat

I cancelled my order to them before but then again it pays automatically on their paypal account every month. =( I need refund for this check ticket #573965

I cancelled my order to them before but then again it pays automatically on their paypal account every month. =( I need refund for this check ticket #573965

Leaving a reply on sales thread wont make your way easier for refund . So better stick to your ticket ..

Regards
Bharat

even after the new server instalation they claim they have performed, the downtimes still happens alot and i see no improvement, please spare us the BS and overselling/server abuse or whatever's causing this

Yes, down again :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

for the last 24 hours my site is more down than up.

Ticket #219464

Support promised me today that it will be no more downtimes, but my site is down for the second time with the same 502 error after his promise. :-?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back