ShineServers.Com - FLAT 25% OFF, SSD Disks, LIGHTSPEED, RVSiteBuilder, MariaDB & more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

Everyone read the emails please, which is sent from our desk. Shine Servers LLP is closing the offshore solutions forever. Anyone who is eligible for refund according to mail, please raise a ticket they'll be refunded.

Regards
Bharat

So basically you are taking our money for what we paid and not going to give us our hosting? Seriously this is crazy....

"Anyone who is eligible for refund according to mail, please raise a ticket they'll be refunded."

Just saying.

So basically you are taking our money for what we paid and not going to give us our hosting? Seriously this is crazy....

"Anyone who is eligible for refund according to mail, please raise a ticket they'll be refunded."

Just saying.

According to the mail, I am not. But according to the so called previous TOS or the plans of hosting, which I am following I am supposed to get a off-shore hosting. If he can't provide that he should refund the money no matter how many days are left. Besides, He already needs to give me 2 months of extra hosting as the site was down in April for more than 4 days and then he came up with some sad news that he has lost the backup for our hosting.

Conclusion : Every single customer who is not using nulled scripts can raise a ticket for the new setup. Remember, we just ordered the server from DC so it might will take around 48hrs to come up for production usage. It is kindly requested to everyone, please bare with us as we are not used to these things. And loosing backup's or getting server crash is not planned. This node was working perfectly from last 90 days without any issues, but maybe bad luck and wrong timings.

About the nulled scripts, I was using phpBB at the time.

Just saying to everyone. And then to control other people's rude comments, the thread was archived so nobody can comment bad about this hosting.

I had offshore hosting with you. Can you switch me to onshore hosting I don't mind if it isn't offshore.

Raise a ticket, i'll see what i can do for you.
I did. Check it.

Last edited:
until now my host not been UP what happen there im a WINNER here that the time his given for FREE in a one year...

The best host I've ever used and I doubt I'll find another as great as this one. My sites load at around 2 seconds with fast professional support and really good uptime lately. But I must say the new hosting plans are pretty expensive compared to the old plans.

The best host I've ever used and I doubt I'll find another as great as this one. My sites load at around 2 seconds with fast professional support and really good uptime lately. But I must say the new hosting plans are pretty expensive compared to the old plans.

Thanks for your review. I really admire the way you expressed your feelings about our services. Sorry if you felt that our prices hiked a bit but i promise in the coming holidays we'll be introducing some great prices for new plans along with the new offers.

Regards
Bharat

Thanks for your review. I really admire the way you expressed your feelings about our services. Sorry if you felt that our prices hiked a bit but i promise in the coming holidays we'll be introducing some great prices for new plans along with the new offers.

Regards
Bharat

Thats good news, I hope you can remake the hosting plans at comparable price range with what you used to have on the old plans. I plan on expanding and will need additional hosting accounts or maybe even reseller for the new domains but at $6/month+ or a lot more for reseller it's too expensive for me. Also would it be possible to get a reseller plan without WHMCS at a cheaper price since I'm not planning to start a hosting service?

The multitude of hosting choices here is top notch. Customer service is handled quickly and efficiently without any extra hassles that you may notice from other companies. I would gladly recommend them to friends, family, and colleagues when it comes to high quality services.

Get Flat 90% Off On Christmas, Use Coupon Code : SHMARRYCHRISTMAS to avail the coupon code. Remember, the offer is limited till 31st of Dec.

Happy Holidays!

Regards
Bharat

Get Flat 90% Off On Christmas, Use Coupon Code : SHMARRYCHRISTMAS to avail the coupon code. Remember, the offer is limited till 31st of Dec.

Happy Holidays!

Regards
Bharat
Amazing coupon! ShineServers continues to be the best shared host through 2014

^^ Thanks for words mate, really appreciated.

PS : Get Flat 90% Off On Christmas, Use Coupon Code : SHMARRYCHRISTMAS to avail the coupon code. Remember, the offer is limited till 31st of Dec.

^^ Thanks for words mate, really appreciated.

PS : Get Flat 90% Off On Christmas, Use Coupon Code : SHMARRYCHRISTMAS to avail the coupon code. Remember, the offer is limited till 31st of Dec.

bro the code isnt working, its still 31... can you look into it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back