Status
Not open for further replies.

AutoBot

Banned
Banned
3 months ago I've ordered one of the vps from Shine Servers . So i thought to share my experience with you all .

The server was deployed in 1/2 hour with all setup and everything i asked for ;)

The support staff are very friendly and respond to tickets in almost no time . All of my tickets where answered in under 10 minutes , sometimes even in less then a minute . Loved the way they work , never felt who is ceo or who is staff , just all are being so much friendly with all of my quaries .

The server uptime stayed in the normal 99.9% even thou i haven't seen that as being a feature .

They have fantastic offers and I'd do business with them anytime. If you know how to manage a server , they're probably one of the best providers in the world and the best budget servers .

Overall a 9/10 .

19 comments
vouch for this guy
have been using a VPS from ShineServers no issues till date and the owner of the site is much helpful ,fixes almost everything with no extra charge. i <3 shineservers

3 months ago I've ordered one of the vps from Shine Servers . So i thought to share my experience with you all .

The server was deployed in 1/2 hour with all setup and everything i asked for ;)

The support staff are very friendly and respond to tickets in almost no time . All of my tickets where answered in under 10 minutes , sometimes even in less then a minute . Loved the way they work , never felt who is ceo or who is staff , just all are being so much friendly with all of my quaries .

The server uptime stayed in the normal 99.9% even thou i haven't seen that as being a feature .

They have fantastic offers and I'd do business with them anytime. If you know how to manage a server , they're probably one of the best providers in the world and the best budget servers .

Overall a 9/10 .

Yea agreed with the guy , using them since 6 months , not a single problem yet ;) truly professionals....

vouch for this guy
have been using a VPS from ShineServers no issues till date and the owner of the site is much helpful ,fixes almost everything with no extra charge. i <3 shineservers

No words other then professionals . Top notch staff and support . Cheers to them for the great work going . :)

Thanks guys for the wonderful comments and review :) Honestly these review and comments inspire us for better work .

We are really happy to serve you for what you paid for .

Regards
Bharat

i love hosting service by shine-servers
and very great user support, they fixed my problem instantly like in 2 mins
i would like to be permanent buyer of shine-servers <3<3<3
:)

just wanted to do add my own experience with shine servers

purchased a NL-50 (recently upgraded to NL-100 )

shortly after the initial purchase, their main node recieved a ddos, taking the server offline

within 12 hours, they had resolved the issue (and even offered to give me credit for the downtime)

since then, the server has been so stable/reliable, that i never even logged into the vps admin panel (and when i finally did just to check on it, i found that the original login address, had changed for security from the ddos. a quick live chat on the site got me the new login address)

all in all, definately one of the better provider ive used

my rating 5/5 (i dont hold the ddos against them, even world class providers succumb to heavy ddos)

I have been with ShineServers almost 3 months now. Great support , they always answer very fast (90% of times less than 10 minutes).
Up-time is near 99%.
Best host on the planet ! :sun:<3(y)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back