Status
Not open for further replies.
lol
see this
From Sharpfile Admin
ulKvt.jpg

http://www.wjunction.com/1652293-post15.htm

if reason is so natural then why even admin is so confused?
thread owner posted,that they did not reply any further reply after that

what i am sure of, is that in their support forum there are 40.000 ppl registered.

guess what i doubt it!

why?

cause usually there is no more than 100 visitors to their support forums and then suddenly 3000 people appear online.. but none of these are ever viewing threads or replying.

when i asked in their forum they closed my thread right away and replied something like all are registered users.

i sent PM with screenshots to mod but did not get reply.

i am sure most of these are somekind of bots as i have seen such a scenario at mechodownload recently, also one of the "great" forums with 4000 visitors at a time when there were more than 3000 registered users with usernames like: AA36HF, AJ3D7S...

guess what i doubt it!...usernames like: AA36HF, AJ3D7S...
ok. lets say that the registered users are only 50, and in my previous post we replace the "40.000" with the "50".
that does not really change anything in what i said.

about the bots i agree about the online users, maybe for the registered too.
there are many bots trying to register and post spam topics.
a fine tuning at the forum can fix this easily i guess.
as far as i know they are dealing with more important issues at this time by adding disks, trying to get higher upload - download speeds etc. (these are forum announcements)

lol
see this ...
i saw it at your other topic. no need to repeat it.
and please dont ask me why the sharpfile admin did something or not.
i am not inside his mind as also i am not his lawyer.
this means i cannot solve any of your questions in that matter (or any other regarding sharpfile).

the only suggestion i can give you is not to make this topic a second topic of your first one. there is a chance that someone can name you as a spammer.

Last edited:
never had that problem but i heard some had it.
that happened some time ago and its fixed now as far as i know.
if you still have problems, write to the support forum. they will take care of it really fast.

some guys asked about zoom and upload speed.
here is a screenshot
the screenshot is 10 days old.
153rvoo.jpg

about the trust, i do trust them. i saw them in action. everything they said especially about payments, they did it.
they may not pay huge, put they pay in time and up to the last cent.

Great speeds...
Unfortunately, i'm having many problems with uploading in sharpfile.
Can i know which rdp do you use?

btw
I cant remember I have any thread about Sharpfile or related @noia

---------- Post added at 04:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:12 PM ----------

and in topic
I can assure
j-d-s (thread owner) is a big spammer

he is nothing else a duplicate/Fake account which is created by Sharpfile or their support

in entire WJ,only 1 post(This thread)
80729265.jpg

btw
I cant remember I have any thread about Sharpfile or related @noia
i am sorry. my bad.
i thought you was the owner of the topic about the ban. but the owner is igktech.
i apologize :(

about the account, wjunction has staff here to deal with these things.

Great speeds...
Unfortunately, i'm having many problems with uploading in sharpfile.
Can i know which rdp do you use?
i was using the one here http://www.wjunction.com/94-other/152250-speedyrdp-com-quad-core-xeon-e3-1230-3-2-ghz-16gb-ddr3-1-gbps-rdps-18%24-m-nl.html
but (this is important) the owner at the time i took the screenshot was Harshadewa and everything was almost perfect. i was really happy. cheap - good - fast, great support.

the owner now as that topic says:
"SpeedyRDP is now owned by Dedifrance.com Please contact warriortime for your questions".

from the time that change took place everything went upside down. a hell of problems, no support at all (i dont even know if there is someone there), many pms (before he got banned), tickets etc etc and no reply at all. like that place is nuked.
the owner, or the guy from that company who was in charge here is banned from wjunction. i wish i knew the reason. its important for me to know who much the ban is related to dedifrance.com company. havent asked any moderator yet though.

what i am facing now is this for example: 5 GB rar set uncompressed. unraring.
server.jpg

i took that screenshot yesterday.
once (shame i did not took a screenshot) i saw 113 hours. lmfao!
as you can see if i am not able to work, i am not able to upload. so this means that for days now i am not able to do anything. 4 minutes to open firefox for example.
so imagine the rest.
i dont upload at sharpfile or anywhere else and i dont have a clue about the speeds now.

i have already stoped working and uploading and i am searching for another server.

this is why i wrote at my previous post that the screenshot was 10 days ago.
when the old owner was in charge and i was able to work.

Last edited:
back to the upload speed and the zoom.

before i add the screenshots i took 15 minutes ago, i have to mention that the server i use suddenly started to work as before. maybe it was the time i logged in, maybe was just lucky, maybe, maybe...
first screenshot, creating the test rar at the server.
2012-09-16_144308.png

the second screenshot is about the zoom and the upload speed.
after watching the screenshot, dont miss what i'll write below it.

2012-09-16_144130.png

ok now,
these uploads were not in one shot.
some files appeared to have a speed of 2MB/s the most.
i stopped them and clicked "reupload".
at the second or third try, they got their speed right.
i also had "maximum files to upload at same time", to "3".

these 2 screenshots were taken 10-15 minutes before i made this post.

@fedi08, the server i was talking about, finally is working as before i faced the problems i wrote.
but as we all know from our experience, "one swallow cant bring the spring by itself".
maybe i was lucky with my vps today. the good thing is that you can see my test results.

Last edited:
I want to address the title of this thread.

After being told by Sharpfile that a new Official thread would be created here on WJ after the BiG_BoSS Thread situation we have yet to see sharpfile's official thread here.

So Sharpfile lied to me, a member of this sites staff. With that in mind would you consider his word as being trust-able?

I want to address the title of this thread....
So Sharpfile lied to me...

as i see it, the topic asks a question for the sharpfile.com and if that company fulfills its obligations to the subscribers (users - affiliates etc)
i would say yes.

about the decision for the admin of sharpfile.com to create his own forum all i can think is that he must had his reasons.
i dont know the reason/s so i cannot judge him.

respectfully,
noia.

I want to address the title of this thread.

After being told by Sharpfile that a new Official thread would be created here on WJ after the BiG_BoSS Thread situation we have yet to see sharpfile's official thread here.

So Sharpfile lied to me, a member of this sites staff. With that in mind would you consider his word as being trust-able?

you have to also consider that they have been busy on their own help forums attending their members, maybe they just forgot about the whole ordeal here and moved on. just a suggestion.

Perhaps had they not used this forum as a vehicle to get the word out about their existence and have been less then honest with me I would feel differently. As far as trust is concerned if they do not keep their word it does not matter what it was about they are still dishonest.

With this in mind I will trash all Sharpfile threads posted here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back