Sharpfile.co Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Sharpfile.com here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You just have to register for free. it takes 5 sec to do..
After you can download files of 500 mb.

Ah I didn't know that - that is better I guess (500mb is ok). Just need to scrap that download volume cap now ;)

Hi ,

i have a big problem with sharpfile

My money is suspended by paypal ...

$133,94 USD

Anyone have this the same problem ?

Last edited:
did they cancel paypal payments ?

edit: oh yeah they did cancelled... so wtf gonna happen to my money now... geez.

They lost paypal support, i'd say they already lost many uploaders. Not even webmoney support hmm

damn it couple of people bought premiums to download files faster now i have to switch hoster now :facepalm:

What do you think about rapidgator ?

@B377 i think you should wait 2-3 days they might have some news
i dont know actually, still remember that sharpfile.com said that this filehost gonna be the 1st filehosting ,, adn after all the servers they added and the payments they did and the new script they launched i dont think they gonna leave this field that fast
they might stay here for more 6 months then they might gone, now isnt the right time, so i think they might be adding some payment methods
eh, where is Sharpfile.com and Sharpfile-2 Support guys ?

I cant do anything but hope... Hope they'll have paypal support again, and give more speed for unregistereds :facepalm:

@B377 i think you should wait 2-3 days they might have some news
i dont know actually, still remember that sharpfile.com said that this filehost gonna be the 1st filehosting ,, adn after all the servers they added and the payments they did and the new script they launched i dont think they gonna leave this field that fast
they might stay here for more 6 months then they might gone, now isnt the right time, so i think they might be adding some payment methods
eh, where is Sharpfile.com and Sharpfile-2 Support guys ?

x2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back